Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gone for 30 days. Joey removed his avatar and I see it's back. Next time it might be permanent.View attachment 1715153930
oh no!

Never heard of FelPro or Mr Gasket?
yeah but I guess I had a brain fart though

I may have provoked that by saying that I missed it and post it again.... :rolleyes:

I feel bad for getting him in trouble... :BangHead:
unfortunately for Ray, it's not the first time he's posted over the line avatars, the homer screwing Louis with a full crotch view for example

Don't feel bad. I asked him to change it.
sometimes gotta be tough

yeah but I guess I had a brain fart though

unfortunately for Ray, it's not the first time he's posted over the line avatars, the homer screwing Louis with a full crotch view for example.
Looks like you had another brain fart. Who the hell is Louis??

Homer’s wife is Marge...

Hey, Happy St Patty's Day. No green beer here but some smooth Orange Shandy. (thanks for the spelling correction @Ddaddy ):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like you had another brain fart. Who the hell is Louis??

Homer’s wife is Marge...
That was the point.... Louis is the wife from Family Guy, Fox's new Simpson type cartoon. The image combines the two cartoons

Corned beef and cabbage cooking from earlier today...

B12D09EC-EB8B-498F-9FCC-3D09E8F40CA3.jpeg

Just regular CEG here, and the corned beef and cabbage is almost done. Might be a warm and noisy night under the covers...
I have a roast on the smoker along with potatoes, carrots, onions and mushrooms.

All the food sounds good. Too bad we don’t all live closer to each other...we could have one helluva Saturday night pot luck dinner!

-
Back