Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am still a beginner and started with kits. I just purchased a brewing book with tons of recipes using the pre-prepared wort. Kind of a intermediate level brew that I might work myself into. I'll post a pic in a min. I don't think you need many hop cones per batch.
Yeh, I probably have more than I will ever use. But they look cool growing in the garden.

20160805_161448.jpg

20170805_084624.jpg

20170802_104911.jpg

the laptop does not recognize the d drive at all. Did all of the online stuff I could find. Dell latitude laptop.
My inspiron does the sane thing. Doesent recognise data on the disc. Fnwin10

Finally caught up... Man you guys are chatty since last night.... :BangHead:

Now, back to bed...

Oh, yeah, the new plant manager who promised me that he would hire me direct last month came through and started the process yesterday... Our one month was supposed to end tomorrow, but he started the process early... Luckily he seems to be a man of his word...

(The last one screwed me over.... :icon_fU:)

But I started catching a cold yesterday...

Ate some soup with garlic and tumerec last night/this morning when I got home...

Feeling a little better, but a ways to go before I'm better...

I got to lick this cold soon so I don't have to miss any work time...

I like Win 7...
I still like XP even better.
What happened here is I sent Hoppy a CD with Office95. Original - not a copy. I bought the same for myself to run Excel on my new Win7-64bit. The 64 bit machine wouldn't natively recognize my older 8 bit Office. I'm using Libreoffice and open office for word processsing and such but their spreadsheet sucks for making graphs.

But I started catching a cold yesterday...

Ate some soup with garlic and tumerec last night/this morning when I got home...

Feeling a little better, but a ways to go before I'm better...

I got to lick this cold soon so I don't have to miss any work time...
Good luck. I had somehtng last week. Still not 100%

I got pretty good with WinME and Win98.. I used to reload the recovery discs on the opposite machine and run them...
Funny you mention that - my older laptop with win98 finally got a bluescreen of death a couple years ago. I'm going to try recovery or fresh install.

I was using a win10 laptap from work last couple years. But it had office365 which expired or something. So I gave it back and havent picked up - dont plan to either. Office95 doesn't expire - you own the disk, end of story.

I still like XP even better.
What happened here is I sent Hoppy a CD with Office95. Original - not a copy. I bought the same for myself to run Excel on my new Win7-64bit. The 64 bit machine wouldn't natively recognize my older 8 bit Office. I'm using Libreoffice and open office for word processsing and such but their spreadsheet sucks for making graphs.
I like DOS :rofl:
fid.gif

Another school shooting. 3 severely injured so far. In Maryland

Another school shooting. 3 severely injured so far. In Maryland
No No No NO NO NO @Ddaddy get him!!

No depressing news allowed in the coffee shop thread!! I'm going on a week without reading the news!!

That said and all smart *** comments aside, prayers for those involved.

-
Back