Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know in 67 the Barracuda Formula S came with electric.

I have a fully loaded 67 Formula S and it has electric pump...

I have a bare bones 68 340 S with only console and buckets and it has manual pump...

Ah, here it is...Option code J25

826508C3-4E96-426C-80A7-3C45B695226E.jpeg

Ya know. On an A100 .. You can get the proper size wrench and adjust the sprayers on the washers to a different attitude. The next part takes practice. Develop a facial expression that says "Well I didn't know it was going to do that". Use this expression and the little foot pump on pedestrians in close proximity to the front of the A100. :rolleyes: Just a theory I had in my youth.

Or get it to clear the windshield on a convertible.... :lol:

Ya know. On an A100 .. You can get the proper size wrench and adjust the sprayers on the washers to a different attitude. The next part takes practice. Develop a facial expression that says "Well I didn't know it was going to do that". Use this expression and the little foot pump on pedestrians in close proximity to the front of the A100. :rolleyes: Just a theory I had in my youth.
hahahah now there is an idea!!

Agree. In fact its always that way, even when there are rules and regs....
That's a slippery slope and really no reason for it. When it goes there, then act.

If Joey could act, he should go to Hollywood... :D

For the ‘68 Barracuda the electric pump only came with the deluxe package with 3 speed wipers like the Dart did in ‘69...

FB11087B-E5C2-46C1-9DE2-D5AF1C43AB6C.jpeg

Besides all that - why is it such a big deal to post it in the political forum?

Again - why not avoid the whole thing and if its political or near political, just post in the politics forum.

Because there are alot of @sswipes that hang out in the N&P forum and call names...

Too much childish bickering in there to have any sort of adult conversation with any meaning... Everyone has a right to their opinion, they don't need to be called the names that the regulars that hang out in the Political forum do when you give yours...

I always thought the electric washer came with the 3 speed wipers as a package. I don’t recall ever seeing one without the other.
Looking at some of the stuff at Hamtramck Historical, for at a few years, like '70, the electric washer came with the variable speed wiper option as a package.
1970 Ordering info:
P5.jpg

Yet in the Dealer Guide for '69 Barracuda, both types of washers are listed as standard; Maybe buyer's preference???
69_Barracuda0024.jpg

Price book shows the variable speed wiper with electric washer both in the AO5 package and as its own $10 option.
The 1970 Hamtramck Registry - 1969 Plymouth Salesman's Pocket Guide

Dealer Data Book 1970 valiant & Duster, same deal?
70_Valiant_Duster0008.jpg

I always thought the electric washer came with the 3 speed wipers as a package. I don’t recall ever seeing one without the other.
Yet my '67baccaruda has a two speed wiper and the electric washer. '67 is an odd year in several ways, gonna look now.

Yet my '67baccaruda has a two speed wiper and the electric washer. '67 is an odd year in several ways, gonna look now.
Look at the sheet I posted above for ‘67, electric washers are an independent option from the wipers.

-
Back