Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jeez, who put what in the coffee here today?

I go to work for the day and come home to find Joey’s buttons are pushed far enough to threaten deleting the thread.

Some one needs to wash out the coffee pot I think...
That will teach you to go to work! :lol:

Anyone know anything about pre motorized windshield washers? Talking when they had a tube in a bag and no electric to it but just a foot pump or squeeze thing?

One of my Barracudas has the foot pump... but it has a washer bottle, no bag...

Any HVAC guys here? I need to find just the ceramic insulators for the electrodes for a test set any ideas where to just buy those? 4 1/4 long, need four of them.

I don't know where to get them...

But I do have a HVAC unit from a 2000 Cherokee if you need anything off of it or the whole thing, let me know...

Thank you!!!

Do the wiper pivot seals when you are in there easy and cheap insurance from a leak.

Yes, and also change the f-connector that splits the feed into two to go to the squirters... I have a post of a ford outlet that carries them for $2... the Ford one is identical to the Chrysler one... The Chrysler one is discontinued, but the Ford is a direct bolt in and no need to throw away $10 to the specialty vendors...

Windshield Washer f-connector

Got a little more info about work today. The finance people have been instructed to get everything finalized for shutting the business down by the end of June. Makes sense since it’s the end of the Quarter.

Same setup was on a '68 b-cuda that I bought (/6). On the floor. I don't rememnber the resevioir type :( and doubt I have any engine bay pictures...
Anyway clearly it was still the standard through that year.

My 68 Barracuda also had one...

Got a little more info about work today. The finance people have been instructed to get everything finalized for shutting the business down by the end of June. Makes sense since it’s the end of the Quarter.
Any nibbles for a new job yet?

Could look through the dealer and sales lit at The 1970 Hamtramck Registry Library Page (1970 - 1974)
It seemed odd that it would be on the Barracuda as they were considered a premium model with mandatory carpet and a few other things. View attachment 1715161616

Got my curiosity up now. LOL

I've had two 68 Barracudas with manual squirter wipers and my 67 Barracuda that's fully loaded has the electric squirter wipers...

It's how the cars were optioned that determines which wiper squirter system they had...

Any nibbles for a new job yet?
Still stirring some interest. I’m not going to open it up wider until I see what any severance package may look like. Need to play the game for a while to keep all the options open without tipping my hand.

I've had two 68 Barracudas with manual squirter wipers and my 67 Barracuda that's fully loaded has the electric squirter wipers...

It's how the cars were optioned that determines which wiper squirter system they had...
I always thought the electric washer came with the 3 speed wipers as a package. I don’t recall ever seeing one without the other.

I always thought the electric washer came with the 3 speed wipers as a package. I don’t recall ever seeing one without the other.
My 74 charger was two speed with electric washer. The dart is two speed but with pump. Wierd

-
Back