Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The first CD player for the car worked about as well. skipped all the time.
I remember the DJs saying you could throw them like frisbees and they'd still sound great. I also remember hearing dead air time and thinking - that technology still needs some work before I buy in.

Looks like they dialed the snow forecast even further for tomorrow. Just a dusting and a high of 47*. I bet it won’t even stick on the grass.

The first CD player for the car worked about as well. skipped all the time.
optimus_car_radio_12_1987_1785839.jpg
This was it!

That was one thing about 8-tracks and cassettes - relatively unaffected by motion of the car.

Looks like they dialed the snow forecast even further for tomorrow. Just a dusting and a high of 47*. I bet it won’t even stick on the grass.
Dialed back on precip in general tonight and tommorrow. Good I really didn't feel like driving the wagon to the garage.

Yes, and also change the f-connector that splits the feed into two to go to the squirters... I have a post of a ford outlet that carries them for $2... the Ford one is identical to the Chrysler one... The Chrysler one is discontinued, but the Ford is a direct bolt in and no need to throw away $10 to the specialty vendors...

Windshield Washer f-connector
saved the site... and thank you!

Dunno. Haven’t thought about it, was planning to just hit it with a 5 lb sledge out in the driveway and call it a day.
Well if you change your mind whenever you get to it. I might be interested. If not, no loss.

Found another mouse in one of the traps in the garage. It must have gotten in during the past few days since I checked that trap on Tuesday. The warmer weather has them coming out and getting more active I suppose. He didn’t make it far, just a few feet inside the door and he suffered a fatal peanut butter trap attack.

I want to get the vintage case AM/FM stereo thumb wheel radio with the modern electronic guts to replace the factory AM radio in the dash now.
You like that better than one of the hidden FM or hardware input options?

-
Back