Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to watch it in the shop also hopefully this summer get a ceiling in there and a oil burner from a mobile home pretty slick a friend has one in his shop forced air.

Morning gents, mid 70s here today so we should dry up a little. Drove down to south east Colorado yesterday to look at three 70 roadrunners that are for sale. Twelve hour round trip, so a little slow this morning.

Morning gents, mid 70s here today so we should dry up a little. Drove down to south east Colorado yesterday to look at three 70 roadrunners that are for sale. Twelve hour round trip, so a little slow this morning.
How did they look to you, 70 roadrunners are getting a big price

One parts car, one wrecked, hence parts car, and one driver. Driver is 383 4spd, other one is 383 auto.

They have been in the building since 1987. The interior's are normal Colorado very dry floors are crispy but no holes. Need work but not to far gone.

If the price is right and you can do it get them this year is the roadrunner 50th anniversary so the prices will skyrocket!

They have been in the building since 1987. The interior's are normal Colorado very dry floors are crispy but no holes. Need work but not to far gone.
Well Jaws, I hope you can give them a new home, or find an owner for them.. and I hope you get them at a super super price if you do pull the trigger :thumbsup: , would it be rude to asked for pictures :steering:

Pics, and not rude

E00CF19E-D85C-4F27-8F48-4901A6FE01BF.jpeg

116A0D36-12DD-4AC5-9C6B-1E0AF77FF156.jpeg

20551976-63D6-4AF1-9C36-0294CCD593EA.jpeg

EA84EAF6-1482-4FD2-B42E-252276AD8E62.jpeg

A46E9A01-152E-415A-9DC9-8F0C71287536.jpeg

003E05C6-B6A2-4F99-A8E1-9DBD7E25785B.jpeg

94F2EBC4-57A9-44AC-8097-A7BCE7DFAEA7.jpeg

I am sure a very thick wallet will be needed , good luck and thank you for sharing this morning @jaws :thumbsup:

Off to neurology this morning. Looking into elbows and hands and fingers going to sleep. I have had the carpel tunnel quick test done a couple times. They think it might be nerve entrapment in my elbows.

Tmm, same issue here,at night ,wake up in morning and hands are numb.
My carpal tunnel isnt as bad as when i was driving 1 hr each way to work,and i use my impact much less than before.

Off to neurology this morning. Looking into elbows and hands and fingers going to sleep. I have had the carpel tunnel quick test done a couple times. They think it might be nerve entrapment in my elbows.
do you spend a lot of time with elbows bent tight? Between using computer and the way I was sleeping, my fingers hands used to tingle and go partially numb. It's taken a few years, but by keeping arms straighter and no other treatment it has almost cleared up.

Tmm, same issue here,at night ,wake up in morning and hands are numb.
My carpal tunnel isnt as bad as when i was driving 1 hr each way to work,and i use my impact much less than before.
Which fingers are the worsts? Mine is always pinky and ring fingers. That's more elbow related and I believe C T starts at pointer finger...

Which fingers are the worsts? Mine is always pinky and ring fingers. That's more elbow related and I believe C T starts at pointer finger...
Yep pinkie and ring finger. In the waiting room now.

fb_img_1524130721917-jpg.jpg
Now guys! Get your small head out of the gutter.. They are going to massage your large head! :rofl:

-
Back