Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yo dont want to see whats seated next to me.
Im not a happy camper.
IMG_20180515_173426.jpg

fun times at work. power went off. My first time having to restart. :BangHead:
All alarms cleared, main systems back on. Taking a break while they restart presses, then go check with all the operators if any more issues.

I've decided to go with the 255/60/15 tires. The 275/60/15's Im worried would rub the fenders in cornering and with full tread. I like the look of them, but just a bit to much and dont want the worries. Now what tire to go with, only 2 options..

Cooper Cobra Radial GT $106
BF Goodrich Radial T/A $173

Thoughts??

I've decided to go with the 255/60/15 tires. The 275/60/15's Im worried would rub the fenders in cornering and with full tread. I like the look of them, but just a bit to much and dont want the worries. Now what tire to go with, only 2 options..

Cooper Cobra Radial GT $106
BF Goodrich Radial T/A $173

Thoughts??
I can’t tell you anything about the Coopers but I have the T/As on my GTS and I like them fine for street driving.

Been looking at both in 14 inch. If budget isnt an issue then the bfg’s are the better choice.
I need 2 sets, so i will be going the cheap bastard route...

Been looking at both in 14 inch. If budget isnt an issue then the bfg’s are the better choice.
I need 2 sets, so i will be going the cheap bastard route...
I agree the BFG's would be better, but if I cant get them cheaper, I may go the Cooper route. I'm a fan of Cooper tires myself.

I remember the remingtons that my buddy used to run back in the 90’s. I liked the look of them. Tread and profile suited his 69 satellite convertible nicely.

We just had a 3 minute storm.
Got black,thunder,wind and rain. Maybe not even 3 minutes..

We just had a 3 minute storm.
Got black,thunder,wind and rain. Maybe not even 3 minutes..
The one that rolled through here lasted about 90 mins. Temp went from 88* to 66*. Dropped about a quarter inch of rain.

Can still hear thunder and just a light rain now with a sunset glow to the west.

Perty green. Similar to what I had on my '66 Ranchero. Girl friend at the time says " Where's your truck?" I says "It's right there" "Is not" she says "Your truck is black" I had never picked her up in the daylight before :rofl:
I don’t think I will ever have that problem with the ‘66. The thing damn near glows in the dark!

ABDA624E-8F0C-4ED6-B76A-9E6C97EC3EF7.jpeg

-
Back