Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Better pic of the wild Buffalo herd from th other day. There was at least 40 that i counted.

20180516_140918-1.jpg

that can't be good. don't know how thick they are...?
Yeah I don't know. But I just measured the driveshaft that I got with that spare poly/727pb a while back, compared it to the one that's damaged and they measured the same so I may just use that.

That works!
Yeah but I think I found the cause of the fire. Dude looked to have been running an amp and subs judging by the wires, on the 5 amp radio circuit but had a 40 amp fuse in it. The wires going from it to the radio are melted

Hello everyone!

Sorry for being absent - again. I've been quite busy. But look what I did!

Skip to 5:00 for a glimpse of my grinning face.

Hello everyone!

Sorry for being absent - again. I've been quite busy. But look what I did!

Skip to 5:00 for a glimpse of my grinning face.

Sounds good... :thumbsup:

If it flames out the carb, why is it called a back fire vs a front fire.... Back fire should be out the exhaust (back).... :rolleyes:

Sounds good... :thumbsup:

If it flames out the carb, why is it called a back fire vs a front fire.... Back fire should be out the exhaust (back).... :rolleyes:
It could be the #5 spark plug wire that came loose after a few attempts.

My first time ever driving a muscle car! It sure feels powerful.

Sooo ... how 'bout that hockey world cup, eh?

Sweden - Switzerland in the final. I bet half of you guys think the same country is putting up two teams.

It could be the #5 spark plug wire that came loose after a few attempts.

My first time ever driving a muscle car! It sure feels powerful.

I'm not throwing any stones... Eddie and I mixed his #5 & #7 plug wires because they are hard to trace through his wire looms and it backfired also... :BangHead:

You gotta keep a close watch on those #5 & #7 plug wires... :rolleyes:

It was. I think I need to do something about the brakes, though. Either change the m/c or add a booster.
I would add a booster only if you make enough vacuum at idle for it to work. Otherwise you will need a vacuum pump like Hoppy uses.

-
Back