Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was thinking the drug company might have a program to make it cheaper, the Humira stuff I am taking only costs me $5 a month. But I am not too impressed with it, my symptoms aren't that much better aside from I haven't gotten acutely sick since I started it. Of course there's no reason why I couldn't take both at the same time. Anyway it is good news for many people with other conditions!
I have to ask the wife Dave she is on Humara and CBD/thc pills. I do notice a change in her.

Not anymore. It is an approved drug product now. Their regs will not stand. A lawyer will clean their clock if they don’t adapt when it comes to this product.
It's not that I don't believe you, I just know how the Army operates now a days. Hell they banned tatoos for a couple years until they saw how bad it affected retention and recruiting.

Going to be hot here this week, 103 Thursday. Out early and then hide inside all afternoon. Might grab a grand kid and do a movie.

Chris got a call yesterday from the chrome shop. My inserts will be mailed back to me this week. I'll let you know how they look. Lady who called said the looked really good, in her little cute southern accent.

Yesterday was a test of my patience.
A day of calls,texts and drop by’s .
I sort of needed a break from most everything.
Phone call- “can i post your number up on social media”
Sure, but you wont be my customer any more,i replied. Im not big on calls from strangers,and by people putting my number up on “assface” would surely rub me the wrong way.

I dont need, nor do i want more business than i can handle.
Too many, i cant look after the long time customers,and scheduling is a pain.

But i should be thankful,the work is constant and pays the bills.

Its just that one customer pushes my button and effs up an otherwise great day.

Yesterday was a test of my patience.
A day of calls,texts and drop by’s .
I sort of needed a break from most everything.
Phone call- “can i post your number up on social media”
Sure, but you wont be my customer any more,i replied. Im not big on calls from strangers,and by people putting my number up on “assface” would surely rub me the wrong way.

I dont need, nor do i want more business than i can handle.
Too many, i cant look after the long time customers,and scheduling is a pain.

But i should be thankful,the work is constant and pays the bills.

Its just that one customer pushes my button and effs up an otherwise great day.
Tell him if he ever did that he wouldn't have your new number. I've known my wrench for 30 years, and even selective on who I recommend to him. He's always treated me well and will help me, even came to the house a couple times when I couldn't move a car. Great guy, considered like a member of the family.

Actually im doing very well, considering i have/had a short fuse and after all that went on last week.
Remain calm, deal with what arises and bite your dam tongue...
Has been my mantra for the last 5 or 6 days.

Chris got a call yesterday from the chrome shop. My inserts will be mailed back to me this week. I'll let you know how they look. Lady who called said the looked really good, in her little cute southern accent.
Awesome! I found a pair of NOS taillights on eBay for the 440 and won them at 45 bucks!!

I actually feel pretty bad about it. I even told the owner I just wanted the bad tire replaced and the rest wasn't necessary but he waved me off.

I wouldn't feel bad, I've seen a young kid at our local Les Schwab, kept forgetting to check/annotate things, heard the service manager catch it as he was finalizing things, then he had to go back and correct/document. No way to run a fast paced shop like that and that kid wasn't around long.

I get the new Firestone red lines put on the 67 convertible tomorrow. They can keep the 15 year old tires on there now.
I took their first appointment, 7am. I want to get in and get it done before it gets busy.

-
Back