Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Sure Grip Gripers..........:poke:
Good morning ,

19990582_1734324886582850_3754771754862857403_n.jpg

Well I gotta get, back to work after a week off. Must have not been fun cause I'm looking forward to work??? Have a great day all!

80 degrees here already this morning, going to be a hot day for sure, news is telling everyone to bring there dogs in to stay cool.

Morning guys. Rain off and on here today then it's supposed to get hot and humid the rest of the week through the weekend.

Speaking of hot, I had a discussion with the wife about the thermostat in the house. She said it didn't work and that you have to keep adjusting it up and down. WTF? It is set on 77° and it's 77° in here. Works perfect! She said it was cool upstairs. I think sh thought that the a/c would work if it needed to cool and the furnace would automaticlly come on to heat it.

Took me a couple a hours yesterday to clean out the inside of the Belve. And pulled down the rest of the headliner and bows...What a friggin mess. Then I took out the A Body console, the guy just laid in there. I'll clean that up , and sell it in Carlisle...Pics later today, maybe...

Speaking of hot, I had a discussion with the wife about the thermostat in the house. She said it didn't work and that you have to keep adjusting it up and down. WTF? It is set on 77° and it's 77° in here. Works perfect! She said it was cool upstairs. I think sh thought that the a/c would work if it needed to cool and the furnace would automaticlly come on to heat it.
Ha, She thinks just like my wife.......:thumbsup:

I would come into the house in early summer, and she'd have some windows open. I hear/see the AC running. I ask why the windows are open. She says, "its nice outside " :BangHead::BangHead:

I would come into the house in early summer, and she'd have some windows open. I hear/see the AC running. I ask why the windows are open. She says, "its nice outside " :BangHead::BangHead:
Sorry Mitch :lol: my first laugh this morning sir :rofl:

Mine does that . Says it takes the dampness out of the house

Have a good day everyone, time to wire a new thermostat (A/C, heat pump, back up elect) bunch of stuff I have forgotten and use to just walk threw this kind of stuff when I was a tech, simple things can make me crazy these days :wtf:

Tired of the garage getting hot. Think I'm heading to Sams today and get a portable AC, the one you run the hose out the window. Set it at 80-85 and run it on the really hot days. 10-12 more weeks of this stuff.

Well I gotta get, back to work after a week off. Must have not been fun cause I'm looking forward to work??? Have a great day all!
I use to look forward to going back to work so I could rest. You did a lot, hope the house sells quick.

The day i helped the guy install my a/c i was going to help my brother frame the walls for his crawlspace. Fresh concrete and about 85 degrees. Long hot day.
I get home, everyone is outside,except the dog.
“Its too cold in the house”
The thermostat isnt working, i turned it down and it got colder....

For some reason my wife cant wrap her head around the concept. I keep explaining, ac needs to be turned up if its too cold. And turned down if its too warm. Too funny.been about 7 years,still doesent get it.

-
Back