Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nobody brings me beer.
One customer brought cookies,but he left the province last month. Sad to see him go. But it was back to his hometown and a really good job.

Well, carb cleaned and back out to re install it. Hope it improves.
Was dirty.
Guy didnt drive it much last year, so old gas did a number on it.

Nobody brings me beer.
One customer brought cookies,but he left the province last month. Sad to see him go. But it was back to his hometown and a really good job.
I knew , and you knew, after I saw the inside of the MC , there would be more issues. So I installed the new MC , and still had no brakes on three wheels. OMG.. Just getting to to Dist Valve , and getting lines, rusted loose, took 3 hours... Thats where I stopped , for the day....LOL

I knew , and you knew, after I saw the inside of the MC , there would be more issues. So I installed the new MC , and still had no brakes on three wheels. OMG.. Just getting to to Dist Valve , and getting lines, rusted loose, took 3 hours... Thats where I stopped , for the day....LOL
What a PIA - esp the distribution block with a V-8.
Guess I got a good deal with my car in a lot of ways even though the 60K story was a crock.

My son gulped that stuff down as fast as I could put it on his plate! He loved it

The wife steamed up 50 clams for her dinner...

162398CA-F98F-4AC2-B929-FEAF321961AA.jpeg

So, impala with a cleaned carb is a success!
It quit burbling and everything. Then i took it out and shitbagged it. :thumbsup:
Carb hasnt been touched since ‘99 when i bolted it on.
Its back to its glory again.
Buddy is happy, his grandson is coming to drive the ranchero to the car show sunday,and Louis will drive the impala...

Slow fishing day today, only 3 caught...but a fair bit larger in size than the ones up until now. One stole nearly a dozen minnows before I finally hooked him on my last one.

And my tan keeps getting darker...

94C71E9B-1A43-442F-A298-948F31C40DA9.jpeg

-
Back