Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like I’m taking today off. Wrenched my back trying to tie my boots! :wtf: One minute fine next I can’t bend, walk, or even stand too long without pain! Never had back issues before. Not a fan! Worst part is I only have one boot tied. Even when I do get up to move I’m tripping on my laces! :lol:

Had one hell of a time removing this distribution valve on this Duster yesterday..3 hours, but saved it and all the lines attached .Looks more and more , like the entire brk hyd system is shot....

Had one hell of a time removing this distribution valve on this Duster yesterday..3 hours, but saved it and all the lines attached .Looks more and more , like the entire brk hyd system is shot....
Nice job! Not sure I’d have the patience to even try to save it! Rusted brake lines not my specialty!

Looks like I’m taking today off. Wrenched my back trying to tie my boots! :wtf: One minute fine next I can’t bend, walk, or even stand too long without pain! Never had back issues before. Not a fan! Worst part is I only have one boot tied. Even when I do get up to move I’m tripping on my laces! :lol:
That was me about a week ago. Had an ice pack on for better part of a day. Got the pain down and I guess things popped back in alignment. Was still sore for a few days.
After seeing in that MC, I assumed new lines were next...
Good morning

I have the same issue,
A little cranked from cutting metal siding. My arms just arent long enough.
Right leg and right lower back.
My physiotherapist usually fixes it right up.

Thanks, @zkx14 Going to try finding a comfortable position and icing it down.
And if you can pop some ibuprofen or your favorite adult beverage. In a few hours you might try some light stretching and a hot shower just letting the warm water hit the sore spot.

Well as many of you know the spare tire in some A's never fit in the spare tire wheel well.
Put the board over the spare, pull the mat over the top, and it looks like crap to me.
I ordered a Firestone F560 115-14 and going to get it put on later today.
Its smaller in overall diameter, and 2 1/4" narrower than the current E-70 I have now
For grins I looked up the DOT date on the red line spare I'm replacing....30 years old.

Morning all.....Everything I did on my deck so far has to be un done. I want to make it lower, so it all has to be re leveled...

Well that sucks!!
Yes it does, I notched the 4x6 beams and the uprights, so at least that does not have to be re done. But the new plan will take a lot of soil removal. AKA Digging!! The high side needs to be lowered.. about 6 inches.

Good morning. Trying to get motivated for the drive through LA, downtown LA at the request of the rugrats. I'm not sure what they have in mind for them, but they have requested 6 French Dips from Phillipe's. I never shoulda educated my brat about Phillipe's :rofl:If I plan it right I might miss the noon time rush. Right :rofl:

Morning all.....Everything I did on my deck so far has to be un done. I want to make it lower, so it all has to be re leveled...
Last year buddy and i rolled up at his father in law’s. They was building a deck.
It was 6” off level. He says will level it later. We immediately called a cease and desist and went and got our tools. In two days we had a beautiful dead level deck around 2 sides of the house.
Old guy had been at it for two weeks.
Him and his pal are just too stubborn to get a job like that done. They spend more time arguing how to do it than working. It hilarious.

Last year buddy and i rolled up at his father in law’s. They was building a deck.
It was 6” off level. He says will level it later. We immediately called a cease and desist and went and got our tools. In two days we had a beautiful dead level deck around 2 sides of the house.
Old guy had been at it for two weeks.
Him and his pal are just too stubborn to get a job like that done. They spend more time arguing how to do it than working. It hilarious.
You left out the Molson breaks :rofl:

-
Back