Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well as many of you know the spare tire in some A's never fit in the spare tire wheel well.
Put the board over the spare, pull the mat over the top, and it looks like crap to me.
I ordered a Firestone F560 115-14 and going to get it put on later today.
Its smaller in overall diameter, and 2 1/4" narrower than the current E-70 I have now
For grins I looked up the DOT date on the red line spare I'm replacing....30 years old.
I put a F560 155/80 14 in my GTS and it fits perfectly. Now the trunk board sits flush with the trunk and the mat lays flat like it should.

C063CF30-97D6-4EA8-A30B-448C9FCF9272.jpeg

7BCB4BCE-17FF-4BE5-9A12-536C3CF126DC.jpeg

A2D23846-9213-42C3-8AC2-8068A8886FF0.jpeg

im just not going to run a spare tire unless im going on a LONG road trip.

Karl read a old post you made describing the assembly line production. It was really interesting insight.
I'd love to find and meet a person who worked the line in 67.
I have talked to a guy here on FABO, who worked as an installer for the glass company in the 60's at Hamtramck, very interesting.

They install the fixed glass on the Grand Cherokee by robot... It can do the work of 4 - 5 guys by installing the complete bead of sealer, then installing the window all in one station... It was very cool to watch....

Looks like I’m taking today off. Wrenched my back trying to tie my boots! :wtf: One minute fine next I can’t bend, walk, or even stand too long without pain! Never had back issues before. Not a fan! Worst part is I only have one boot tied. Even when I do get up to move I’m tripping on my laces! :lol:

Try some aleve for the pain...

Watching my lathe go round and round. Slow process.
Have to machine off 1/2” off a piece of round bar.
About 3/8” to go.
Dont even know if this will fix the punch for my iron worker.

Just removed the ORIGINAL water pump from a 92 F250, 460.....Think any of THAT was RUSTED ???????????

two hours in front of lathe to make a part to fix a tool.
6390A8B5-A957-49A2-A57B-38259D3FC826.jpeg
B13407D6-919A-40CE-AC1A-5766C74C0B08.jpeg
Shears,notches and bends up to 2” angle iron. Kinna looks perfeshunl then....

Now that's what I call pizza. More topping than crust. Chicken, bacon, broccoli, tomato and garlic. Lunch I had before work from my favorite pizza place. Always generous with the toppings. Unfortunately not near my house - close to where I worked several years ago.

71B24619-C2A7-4253-8FC8-A9927E88F8C5.jpeg

Now that's what I call pizza. More topping than crust. Chicken, bacon, broccoli, tomato and garlic. Lunch I had before work from my favorite pizza place. Always generous with the toppings. Unfortunately not near my house - close to where I worked several years ago.

View attachment 1715213912
Yup, thinkin about a frozen one, myself, for dinner. But, I never take em as they come. Just got a new Pepperoni stick today. So Pizzza will get extra, AND some other things , I may find in the Fridge...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guys I need some prayers stat. My grandmother with dementia has gone missing some where, possibly in a heavily wooded area after leaving the house.

-
Back