Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just setting around waking up with a cup of coffee and checking out FABO. You early risers doing the same?

Last edited:
No coffe here but I'm munchin on a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I may fix me a cup of hot chocolate.

I just woke up in my bunk in Limon Colorado.looked outside and there's white stuff.Guess I'll get up and head to Dallas and go home till next year!

been up since 5:45( WHY????????)..... still working on my fiorst cup, waiting for sunrise... high today 34, drizzle, snow to north... yes, I will suck down several more cups!! LOL
it was raisin bran for me ( all the friggin raisins went to bottom of box!?? LOL

been up since 5:45( WHY????????)..... still working on my fiorst cup, waiting for sunrise... high today 34, drizzle, snow to north... yes, I will suck down several more cups!! LOL
it was raisin bran for me ( all the friggin raisins went to bottom of box!?? LOL

I see that on the map. Yuck!

I just woke up in my bunk in Limon Colorado.looked outside and there's white stuff.Guess I'll get up and head to Dallas and go home till next year!

http://www.limon-safari-inn.com/
I spent the night in Limon. March 2003. Cross country quick drive in the 73 Dart.
Atlanta to Seattle in three days. Or was it 4? Stopped just long enough to sleep. Arrived in the dark and left in the dark. Attractive lady on the front desk. Seems like she was Polish and had a beagle. Funny thing. Couldn't see the town from the interstate. Coming out of Kansas didn't realize I had been going up hill and was at that elevation. High plains and chapped lips gave me the clue. Then I saw he sign.
This morning's schedule?
Call the lawyers. Go grocery shopping. This afternoon I go to work.
No coffee yet.

No coffe here but I'm munchin on a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I may fix me a cup of hot chocolate.

XS2 ....except I don't get the box ...I get the bag cereal ...so I have the cinnamon toasters. I love the bagged cereal made Malt-o-meal brand :D and of course swiss miss hot chocolate is a requisite on cold mornings

am I still considered an early riser if I am up early to do some work around the house but I am still going to go back to sleep for a few hours. :cheers: #-o

Morning all. No coffee here. I get my caffeine from iced tea. Usually up by 6am. Feeling a little under the weather this morning . I felt a head and chest cold coming on yesterday. How bout that. Caught a cold on my Birthday. Thanks Lord.

Good morning my fellow java junkies. c\_/
Did anyone believe the "now with more cinnamon" hype ?
When I got to what I call pay dirt in the bottom of the bag in the box my suspicion was confirmed.
Less sugar. :(

Morning all. No coffee here. I get my caffeine from iced tea. Usually up by 6am. Feeling a little under the weather this morning . I felt a head and chest cold coming on yesterday. How bout that. Caught a cold on my Birthday. Thanks Lord.

Happy Birthday Mitch! Hope you get feeling better. tmm

Good morning my fellow java junkies. c\_/
Did anyone believe the "now with more cinnamon" hype ?
When I got to what I call pay dirt in the bottom of the bag in the box my suspicion was confirmed.
Less sugar. :(

Cinnamon Toast I presume. LOL

:coffee2: Good morning Mike, been up for a couple hours and about to enjoy my 4th cup with a bowl of hot oat meal with about 6 fresh strawberries in it.... Cheers :coffee2:

I'm enjoying my morning bathroom visit. I had Taco Bell breakfast this morning so no need for coffee. I did walk into the shop this morning to find cat poop all over the floor because someone couldn't allow a cat to spend a night out in the 20's!

Been up since my usual time, 6:00, to help get Nella on the bus! What the heck were they thinking sending kids to school that early!!! Then off to the post office to mail a member his parts, a stop at a job to replace the main shutoff, done and at the phone store to shop for the fam!! Its 10:30am, 4th cup already!!! Mmmm, cold coffee!!!

Mornin all!!! Geof

Got up at 4:30am all coffeed up. Getting ready to take my grandson to school then going over to have breakfeast with my Mom and Dad.

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I will have a cup of hot chocolate with you....

I have to be in the mood for coffee and it's amazing but normally food does better at waking me up!

I see this started at 7:22. I was on the road to work and just now got a chance for a quick break. So I try to check in. I have no idea how many cups of coffee I have had by this point. And Rani....no fair going back to bed!

-
Back