Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I see we have an early bunch of FABO coffee club folks here this morning, and seeing Mitch has his A/C on makes my morning even better Good Morning Everyone :color:

Hi Memike, How your weather today ?

Dry and very VERY hot and humid Mitch, to days high will be 97 98 degree's #-o
But my a/c is working so I am happy for the booth of us :glasses7:
I am trying to remember what I have todo today :???: There is something I guess a cup of coffee with help remind me :glasses7:

95 and humid here today. I'm gonna roll the GTS outside and finish sanding in the engine bay, so I can recoat with primer and do it all over again. Did I tell you I Hate Bodywork ?? Anyhow gonna get an early start so I can finish before the sunshines on the sanding spot. Then I gotta go get some replacement wheels for the Cadillac ones that were stolen

95 and humid here today. I'm gonna roll the GTS outside and finish sanding in the engine bay, so I can recoat with primer and do it all over again. Did I tell you I Hate Bodywork ?? Anyhow gonna get an early start so I can finish before the sunshines on the sanding spot. Then I gotta go get some replacement wheels for the Cadillac ones that were stolen

Dang :glasses7:replacing wheels on Cadillac that was stolen #-o you have had your hands full, I would think working of some body work would be a good change from all that has happened :glasses7: Wet sanding ?

Dang :glasses7:replacing wheels on Cadillac that was stolen #-o you have had your hands full, I would think working of some body work would be a good change from all that has happened :glasses7: Wet sanding ?

Actually the Caddy is a win-win. Since the owner had not given me the title yet, he made an insurance claim. I went and scrounged some wrong fitting wheel just so it could be drug up on a rollback. Had it delivered to my place since I am his Auto Tech. He never had cashed my 2k check. The Adjuster comes out here and writes a 3k adjustment on the car. So yesterday the owner brings back my check and signs the title over to me. Free Caddy ? Minus wheels and tires of course. Need to bend the front fender back, since the crooks blocked it up too far forward. But I think the car is worth 4500

good morning

brrrrr ...im so cold from my parents running the a/c all night ......I think I have little icicles off my ears now. :protest:

I get cold really easy so I have been enjoying these hot days ....outside where the breeze is warm and the car with the windows rolled up feels like a nice toasty oven. :D

Actually the Caddy is a win-win. Since the owner had not given me the title yet, he made an insurance claim. I went and scrounged some wrong fitting wheel just so it could be drug up on a rollback. Had it delivered to my place since I am his Auto Tech. He never had cashed my 2k check. The Adjuster comes out here and writes a 3k adjustment on the car. So yesterday the owner brings back my check and signs the title over to me. Free Caddy ? Minus wheels and tires of course. Need to bend the front fender back, since the crooks blocked it up too far forward. But I think the car is worth 4500

WOW !! Win Win :cheers:

Good morning Rani, I hear that #-o I understand you getting cold, Treva likes it cold at night to sleep good and I wake up in the morning and Fa! Far Freeze :pale:!First thing I do is turn the T-Stat up to 77 when I wake up and go into energy savings mode :color:

I just remembered what I have to do today :glasses7: Doc appointment to check platelets, chemo is making a good change in my life :D sounds bad but I feel great :cheers:
JAK 2 jean is a pain but I was blessed with a good Dr. :coffee2:

I just remembered what I have to do today :glasses7: Doc appointment to check platelets, chemo is making a good change in my life :D sounds bad but I feel great :cheers:
JAK 2 jean is a pain but I was blessed with a good Dr. :coffee2:

CHEMO......WTH!!!! I must have missed something ...I had no idea your on Chemo

dang

CHEMO......WTH!!!! I must have missed something ...I had no idea your on Chemo

dang
Yea Rani :glasses7: I was born with an extra Jean in my D&A Make up, they call it JAK 2 and it coused a stroke a year ago, This doctor from France changed my life :color:
Look up JAK 2 sometime :glasses7:

The struggles I went threw is in the Gold Member only thread, I posted it there for our eye only, read the last couple pages (I think) I have not been back to it in a long time :cheers:

so it seems the chemo is being used to suppress an overactive signal to the nuclei that speeds up the mitosis proliferation of red blood cells. The over production can cause dangerous clots and easy bruising as well reduced motor function in target areas such as arms and legs.

sum of it, If I am getting the right idea of what this is.

so it seems the chemo is being used to suppress an overactive signal to the nuclei that speeds up the mitosis proliferation of red blood cells. The over production can cause dangerous clots and easy bruising as well reduced motor function in target areas such as arms and legs.

sum of it, If I am getting the right idea of what this is.
Spot on sweet lady :color: the main thing is they stopped my bones from making three time to many Blood platelets my bones have always been making :glasses7:
I was down for about two years before this 5' tall doctor found out what was wrong :D Yep ! He is very short and makes me look 6' tall when I stand next to him :D

Any one else notice there are no real Bikers around any more just a bunch of people with a lot of money and HOG denim. Yesterday my daughters new man friend was having problems with his 2001 FLH. Battery was fried it seems. We charged it up and it died about 2 Miles away. My daughter came back frantic and said she needed my other friend that was here who rides daily to show him how to put it in gear. They show up in a bit pushing the bike because they could not figure out how to pop the clutch to start it. It was actually embarrassing, I gave him a lot of crap about it and made him leave the bike here for the night and take the MOPED home. I felt like I pulled his almost a man card.

Any one else notice there are no real Bikers around any more just a bunch of people with a lot of money and HOG denim. Yesterday my daughters new man friend was having problems with his 2001 FLH. Battery was fried it seems. We charged it up and it died about 2 Miles away. My daughter came back frantic and said she needed my other friend that was here who rides daily to show him how to put it in gear. They show up in a bit pushing the bike because they could not figure out how to pop the clutch to start it. It was actually embarrassing, I gave him a lot of crap about it and made him leave the bike here for the night and take the MOPED home. I felt like I pulled his almost a man card.
OMG !! I hear that Ray, his man card needs to be cut up till you see fit to give him a new one, Lordy mercy #-o

-
Back