Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny that you posted the photo. This is what I was using! They are mowing machines.View attachment 1714920715
Sweet! Yours looks a lot better than mine. Looks like a 60" deck, though. Mine is a 72".

I found the pic I posted online, mine looks a lot worse but it's exactly the same. It was in a warehouse that had a large fire so it's all black and the steering wheel plastic melted off. Chews a lot of grass with the 24 hp diesel, though ...

I am so behind in this thread, I think I give up on trying to catch up so I will just start new.

Hi everyone, I am @Rainy Day Auto and I am up insanely early just because I can, but have no real reason to be.

The woes of being an early morning person.

Now that it's warmer out, mornings are so nice. In the winter it's still nice but more painful with frostbite LOL
Hey Rani, I have a pic of that radio:

13043643_10209108225402214_3410305525875367103_n.jpg

Last edited:
What?! The guy must have been high. Road rage on a very short road ...
yeah, sadly, we're not able to get an ID on him, camera didnt catch his face and so far, no one can id him from behind

morning all, rani, i replied to your pm, did you get it?

Good Morning ! checkin in late today...I'm off work to go to the dentist. :eek: I broke off half a molar last week that had a huge filling in it. probably getting another crown...

I am in under my wifes name !~ It will not let me in under my name !! Holy Molly ! Hops was telling the truth ! I have logged on and off to make sure but I can not get in on my lap top, need to try my phone, I am on my wife computor

Hey Rani, I have a pic of that radio:
I did see this radio and you gave me a challenge to find out what it is because I don't actually know as of yet.

It almost looks like it has the face plate changed. It really looks 68/9 B-body....problem is that a dodge like my coronet would say "dodge solid state" and a Plymouth would say "solid state by Plymouth" They all said "Chrysler solid state" after 70 but the problem is a 70 B-body has a knob type radio so that does not ring out.

Another possibility is a 67-8 Chrysler 300 ....but again, the problem is if it were for a 300 the faceplate would have the old style number font.

I was going to ask another party for an opinion on this

I am in under my wifes name !~ It will not let me in under my name !! Holy Molly ! Hops was telling the truth ! I have logged on and off to make sure but I can not get in on my lap top, need to try my phone, I am on my wife computor
Mike, want me to send Joey a PM for you?

Good Morning ! checkin in late today...I'm off work to go to the dentist. :eek: I broke off half a molar last week that had a huge filling in it. probably getting another crown...

sounds painful....good luck at the dentist ...hopefully you will leave there with more teeth than you went in with :)

caps lock on? F-ed your password? pissed off Joey? maybe your info got transferred to another site... - oh yea, it COULD be double secret probation... hummm... :poke:

hey ben, its Danni I hope you enjoyed your stay here and had a safe trip home.

-
Back