Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nothin like a hot cup of anything while looking out at the cold.
I have to go back to shop to start a customer’s vehicle when he comes to pick it up. Turned pellet stove in house up a notch and made sure its full. House is warm.
Will keep heat up in shop so its nice in the am.

Hah!
It is off the rump "haunch" of an elk. BTW my wife shot this last one at 520 yards! Did I mention I teach long range shooting on the side? Elk meat is yummy.
Nice shot...like a rump roast...go for it Karl :lol:

Hah!
It is off the rump "haunch" of an elk. BTW my wife shot this last one at 520 yards! Did I mention I teach long range shooting on the side? Elk meat is yummy.
My buddy likes long range target shooting. Another buddy’s daughter, 8 at the time could hit the 20” target at 565 yards.
She got her 3rd deer this year. She’s 19 now,still enjoys hunting.
But this year it was 5 minutes and had it in her sights.

Private property,only one person is allowed to hunt, with his kids.
Deer are stupid,as no one gas hunted there in 3 years.

My buddy likes long range target shooting. Another buddy’s daughter, 8 at the time could hit the 20” target at 565 yards.
She got her 3rd deer this year. She’s 19 now,still enjoys hunting.
But this year it was 5 minutes and had it in her sights.

Private property,only one person is allowed to hunt, with his kids.
Deer are stupid,as no one gas hunted there in 3 years.
That is super cool. Very reason I donate my time for range safety and marksmanship training. It is a dying sport. More folks need to engage the generation under us. Someday folks in this Country may actually need to be able to shoot.

I enjoy shooting, but i dont like killing animals. Unless they are troublesome.
Pigeons, i hates pigeons.

Had to be done. Piss me off and receive a HOPPY ***! Should have known by his story. ******* POSER. Bet he is not even a guy!

Then I pulled the Wagoneer in and started looking for Voltage drops on it. Also measured current out of the battery and alternator under different loads. That one is still a head scratcher too.
94 amp GM 12 SI alternator.
When putting it back in the garage just now increasing the rpm causes the ammeter to show less charging. So the field current is drawing more but output is not going up. Its a little bizzare because in the shop with the engine on fast idle the inductive meter showed the alt could put out almost 29 Amps before dropping voltage from 14.4
However just running with no accessories on was showing almost 5 amps.
That seems like a lot for Duraspark ignition. Coil is supposed to draw around 2 amps. I'm thinking the alternator's self-feeding field may not be working or the something bad in the output circuit.
grump grump

That is super cool. Very reason I donate my time for range safety and marksmanship training. It is a dying sport. More folks need to engage the generation under us. Someday folks in this Country may actually need to be able to shoot.
Even if they never do its a great thing to learn; fine muscle control, eye hand co-ordination, breathing, keeping control under pressure.
:thumbsup:

Hi ya, Children!

Just so ya know.. Its -12 with a real feel of -52 right now.. Tomorrow they are talking -35 so it will be interesting to see what the real feel is going to be..

Hi ya, Children!

Just so ya know.. Its -12 with a real feel of -52 right now.. Tomorrow they are talking -35 so it will be interesting to see what the real feel is going to be..
You won’t have to worry about it. At those temps you won’t be able to feel a damned thing!

USPS no delivery or pick up tomorrow.
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

I notice that they didn’t say anything about freaking cold!

You won’t have to worry about it. At those temps you won’t be able to feel a damned thing!

Your not kidding I had to go outside to make sure we could get a fuel oil delivery for the boilers today and no more than minutes out there and I couldnt feel my face.

Fried spam and rice for dinner

Yum, I've got a variety pack from the Spam museum of all 12 types they make. So far I've had the Hickory, which was fantastic. Fried it tasted like bacon. I also ate the Tocino (Philippines) which was sweet tasting and pretty damn good. I didnt fry that one, I dont think it would be good.

Saw that this morning and was wondering what the story was.
Fits many and has mystery advance.
rolleyes-gif.gif
Can buy a parts store rebuild with unknown curve for half what he's asking.

What's up guys left that crazy weather up north 9 months ago spent 62 years in it worked 44 yrs working in it and dont miss it but ya that's crazy cold

What's up guys left that crazy weather up north 9 months ago spent 62 years in it worked 44 yrs working in it and dont miss it but ya that's crazy cold
Welcome to FABO and the Coffee Shop. How did you find us?

-
Back