Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I may have found a loophole. maybe, it says I can mail it if postmarked by today. Problem is, our local USPS is closed to walk in services. So I don't know if I can guarantee itd be postmarked today

Send it UPS or FedEx...

As long as the date stamp is today, you are good...

I think we are pulling mom (probably kicking and screaming) out of her care facility and to my sisters house. Mom's facility keeps having more staff and residents come down with Covid. I think 8 so far just on Mom's floor.

Found on garage door yesterday -

1200px-ProhibitionSign2.svg copy.png

Morning people.. day 423 1/2 of the great smoke out or whatever.. well we had snow for Mothers day ..it is May correct ..it's not like January right.. it didn't accumulate, but frigg'in snow.. May 10th..
Our daughter drove by with the kids blowing the horn, waving at their grandmother kinda cool .. couldn't come in, so we just waved back.. we had a nice dinner alone which is not the norm of course. Will be near 70* by end of the week so that's something. I'll be pulling the dash gauges out of the Charger and taking a shot at refurbishing them. So be well.........while

This thing continues to suck :BangHead:

Window regulator replaced. First bill i wrote since march.
About time i think.

Dang Ray, hope the wife is doing better. Cold and rainy here. We had a restaurant open here yesterday. Health department is threatening to shut then down and fine them.

Morning. What a Mother of a Mothers day. Wife just passed out on the drive. Weird like a switch went off. She is in the hospital right now, seems that her crones backed up. See what happens today. Oh yeah was the kids BD also. Other than that GOOD MORNING FABO!
O no........

Dang Ray, hope the wife is doing better. Cold and rainy here. We had a restaurant open here yesterday. Health department is threatening to shut then down and fine them.
Local DA's and Sherriff depts have said they will not enforce the shutdown at this point. Not sure who that leaves. Maybe state police? As far as I know the two that were open here yesterday stayed open all day. Not sure if that was a one day thing for Mothers day or if they are planning to stay open. As the name 'Round the Clock Diner implies' These were 24hr business. Hardly anyone is doing that around here. Maybe some convenience stores...

Hey all.......Some re opening here, Thank god, golf courses open again, one per cart.....

Hey all.......Some re opening here, Thank god, golf courses open again, one per cart.....
I'm really not sure what is allowed here. They said golf and campgrounds were, but not sure if that was just the 'yellow' counties, or everyone. That's part of the reason it is turning into a rebellion and people are doing what they want. Lot of confusion and inconsistency

I'm really not sure what is allowed here. They said golf and campgrounds were, but not sure if that was just the 'yellow' counties, or everyone. That's part of the reason it is turning into a rebellion and people are doing what they want. Lot of confusion and inconsistency
The hallmark of our Government anymore...

The hallmark of our Government anymore...
Which one?
wink-gif.gif

Oh I know. The one that adopted the 'business model'.
:rolleyes:
No?
I know, the one that put new people at the top. This week's experts.
No?

Yea. Much of it is a mess.
Not enough people who actually know how to vet and roll out plan.
And even if they are there, those folks often aren't being used.

Which one? View attachment 1715526024
Oh I know. The one that adopted the 'business model'.
No?
I know, the one that put new people at the top. This week's experts.
No?

Yea. Much of it is a mess.
Not enough people who actually know how to vet and roll out plan.
And even if they are there, those folks often aren't being used.
Said a very smart man!!!:thumbsup:

Military has a whole doctrine on it but people will not like it. Think the numbers will explode again personally. Way to soon to do this. Just back from the hospital dropping of needs, Cant visit at all. Kind of like a prison, which it kind of should be to protect all the patients and workers there. Looks like a few more days of observation for her.

-
Back