Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Where is everyone?
Here put your glasses on!
hoppy tt.gif

And here is another scam. You get started then they start taking from your credit cards $200 at a time. Then try to get it cancelled!
Any subscription services like that, I use a prepaid visa. Pay the yearly upfront, cancel the card. Prevents this problem. I once signed up for satellite internet that SUCKED. They refused to cancel it. And then kept raising my rates 20 bucks a month at a time. I finally moved and got lucky when they couldn’t shoot thru the trees to get a signal. then they finally cancelled. After that, I never used a card linked to my accounts again

Sent buddy a video of my signals blinking, made a comment about blinker fluid. I fixed his wagon...
F161CED8-84E5-45AB-B573-D8829BD72EDC.jpeg
told him it was very difficult to find, nobody stocks it any more!

Time to get ready and bounce out to shop. Some more wire to pull..
Ya, made it easy for karl.
I feel bad for the guy..

I was wrong they are at SCI Huntingdon just down the hill. I know Rick Baker well

These are a real PIA to find at a decent price. They go from 1-13 dollars each and of course I need 3/16 and 1/4.

0324237-23.jpg

Hey @MOPARMITCH we (mods) have been keeping on top of your sale thread. It looks like a lot of comments have been removed. It is a real cool car and members can hit the like button all they want but "cool car" and "good luck with the sale" and "wish I had the cash" are comments that get deleted along with the conversation that starts about the comments being removed. :BangHead::BangHead: You want a clean streamlined sale thread that people can see all the details and updates. You can bump it once every 3 days or you can reduce the price or add additional information at any time. Adding a new detail or photo every day or two keeps the ad on page 1 more often. It's a beauty of a car!

-
Back