Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gotta run boys! Take care and chat later!

Hi Ramie...
wave.gif

You're in Costa Rica???

If you run into my old asshole neighbor down there, give him one of these for me....
nutkick.gif

Good morning men. Going to a wedding today. O boy, And after wards dinner/lunch. Fun. NOT!!! Get better Chris. Glad no one here got injured in that monster weather system that blew across the country.......

Did you hear about the two antennae that got married????

The ceremony sucked, but the reception was great....

Last edited:
I have had enough!!!! We'll never help anyone again......EVER!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid.... View attachment 1715837628
Yesterday it was so cold out that we let a man stay in our RV for the night, out of the kindness of my heart. I felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!! View attachment 1715837629
The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the RV floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!
Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your RV!! What a huge mess he made on the floor. View attachment 1715837630 Merry Christmas!

What an asshole.... :icon_fU:

My younger son arrived yesterday from NC... Glad to see him again...

I'm going to ride along with him while he Ubers for a while... Catch you all later...

-
Back