Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That was such an awesome movie.
And gave me the idea of how to get the password for “Bess”. Bess was the program the highschool used to block sites that were “inappropriate”. Sophomore year, I got the password right off the desk of the IT manager and changed all the default home pages on every computer to be Whitehouse.com. . A **** site

Password.jpg

Getting a little better...

My oxygen levels did not dip below 91 yesterday, mostly in the mid 90's and some up to 96 - 97 when I was on the oxygen at home....

Karl, glad to hear, have been off the site mostly last week. What did they diagnose? Heard you had pneumonia.

Good morning, I'm Back on the site, have not been able to get on for some time. I had to update my OS on my computer and yes I know nobody missed me

What's the ballpark cost for one??

It is hard to say definitively how much exactly a baseball field would cost to construct. But the range is from around $15,000 to anywhere in the low millions. Although this seems like a strangely large and vague span, there are many reasons.

Karl, glad to hear, have been off the site mostly last week. What did they diagnose? Heard you had pneumonia.

Yes, pneumonia... They warned me when I had Covid last month that if I pushed myself too hard, I could develop pneumonia... They were right... :BangHead:

They found a bacterial infection also when I was in the hospital this week and put me on meds for it... Right now I'm taking two anti-bionics and a steroid....

Good Morning
Right around freezing now, but not much warm up and dropping to teens tonight. Calling for snow squalls in next few hours...
Just another work day for me.

That's with John Rutsey, the first drummer...

Before Neil Peart joined...

Yes, pneumonia... They warned me when I had Covid last month that if I pushed myself too hard, I could develop pneumonia... They were right... :BangHead:

They found a bacterial infection also when I was in the hospital this week and put me on meds for it... Right now I'm taking two anti-bionics and a steroid....

If you keep taking those bionics, well, you never know
SixMillionDollarManGIF.gif

-
Back