Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-24 this morning. Weather girl lied. I will let it pass as shes a pretty redhead. Pic doesent do her justice though.
5E9E5471-210E-427B-8B81-7338D818BA2D.jpeg

Changing the oil and filter on tractor today. Got a call yesterday that my wheel spacers and stud kit were in, go to Kubota and they only received the studs. It was nice that they said we screwed up, what can we do to make it right? Great customer service, told them that I was in the area (work is about a mile away).

Off to KC again today for an evening tournament basketball game.
On the way we're stopping by the furniture mall to order the patio furniture we apparently need...:eek:
I'll need one of those store drinks they serve...they were great!!
I'll do that but then we get to spend some time at the huge Cabella store next door. :D

Last edited:
Changing the oil and filter on tractor today. Got a call yesterday that my wheel spacers and stud kit were in, go to Kubota and they only received the studs. It was nice that they said we screwed up, what can we do to make it right? Great customer service, told them that I was in the area (work is about a mile away).
Good they admitted they screwed up. Not many parts distributors will admit their mistakes. Best to be civilized with them,it gets you better service. When my parts guy screws up, i let him know about it, but i dont lose my ****.

03:00 the predicted overnight rain is a no show, patio still dry. Radar says Famoso Raceway got pretty wet. So much for the March Fuel Meet for this weekend :BangHead:. Long ago 1 March Meet was in April, they schedule, it rain and postpone. New weekend, it rain :lol:. 4 weeks they did that :lol:

Only time I lost it was with Autozone when that second clutch slave was defective and the manager did not give a darn.. That was a job from hell. Of course it was on the daughters car also.

Only time I lost it was with Autozone when that second clutch slave was defective and the manager did not give a darn.. That was a job from hell. Of course it was on the daughters car also.
I havent had to put in a labour claim yet, but on a faulty clutch slave,2x? Yup. I wouldnt back off until i got something.some of those hydraulic slaves are total crap. **** design if you ask me.

I havent had to put in a labour claim yet, but on a faulty clutch slave,2x? Yup. I wouldnt back off until i got something.some of those hydraulic slaves are total crap. **** design if you ask me.
Oh yeah called corporate they never received the clam from the store that's why I lost it. NAPA now is all I use. A bit more but better parts.

Its not all its cracked up to be. Unless you build one like John and Jodi… my small garage could be turned into a guest room,still thinking about that.
I’m building a grain bin shop and putting a skylight in and making the top floor an office with a pull out coach!

Maybe not if the camera has night vision...
This is correct. I have a game camara I use to monitor a rental spavce for theft.
The red light can be turned off. The IR works pretty well.
If the location is close enough, the camaras can be had with some sort of wireless connection.

This is correct. I have a game camara I use to monitor a rental spavce for theft.
If the location is close enough, the camaras can be had with some sort of wireless connection.
my neffew has one that alerts his phone and he can watch the video in real time. I have three here on the hill no one can find, one in my shop and two outside. Game cameras make great security cameras these days

my neffew has one that alerts his phone and he can watch the video in real time. I have three here on the hill no one can find, one in my shop and two outside. Game cameras make great security cameras these days
Was looking for security camara, but trail/game camaras are actually the way to go. 'Security' and 'spy' cams all struck out for my requirements.

The one I got is Campark Small Trail Game Camera-12MP 1080P HD
It was cheap and takes good pics, has video option, no wi-fi.
This one I think Campark T20 Mini Trail Camera-16MP 1080P HD Trail Game Camera Waterproof
TMM may want one with wifi and maybe an alert?? for when a deer or bird sets off the motion sensor?

The game cameras I have up do not have a visible red light either. I recommend ones that are WiFi downloadable if possible.

You can also turn old cell phones into game and security cameras too. I have one inside my rental unit that’s plugged in to maintain the charge. It’s a prepaid but it works just fine since it’s not a high traffic areas. Uploads any video to a cloud instantly and alerts me if someone opens my door.

You can also turn old cell phones into game and security cameras too. I have one inside my rental unit that’s plugged in to maintain the charge. It’s a prepaid but it works just fine since it’s not a high traffic areas. Uploads any video to a cloud instantly and alerts me if someone opens my door.
That's pretty interesting.
Is there a program, sorry app, for acting as a motion sensor and alerting you?

Wow! I am going to look into this, utube here i come

Wow! I am going to look into this, utube here i come
There are all kinds of apps. Pretty interesting. Then i searched dash cam apps, bunch of those too.
Phone still wont make me a sammich though….

-
Back