Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.jpg

Just a quick reminder to throw up a prayer of thanks today as you reflect on all you are thankful for to all the folks scattered across the globe that are “ laced up” and keeping us safe today and everyday, so far from home.

View attachment 1716014530
Will do , and I thank you and all the men in boots, and retired men and ladies for all they have done and doing .

Black Friday means I got green light to order my replacement two post lift. I had to leave mine in Fargo as part of the negotiation to sell house. Not unexpected as we used the lift as bait! Can’t wait to get the new one here and installed. Yep I will be using my tractor and bucket. What could possibly go wrong? Right Hoppy? That story and pix never get old!

Black Friday means I got green light to order my replacement two post lift. I had to leave mine in Fargo as part of the negotiation to sell house. Not unexpected as we used the lift as bait! Can’t wait to get the new one here and installed. Yep I will be using my tractor and bucket. What could possibly go wrong? Right Hoppy? That story and pix never get old!
OH BOY an Arkansas lift day. Pack your bags Hoppy and friends

Hey Mitch. Assuming they mix it on site? Not thinking there are ready mix trucks driving around on those roads?
Yes, all by hand. Everything gravel, cement, sand, everything. And when they were all finished they showered in the rain, change clothes and drank beer and ate food like Vikings. Lol

Yes, all by hand. Everything gravel, cement, sand, everything. And when they were all finished they showered in the rain, change clothes and drank beer and ate food like Vikings. Lol
I was pissed after I got there and saw what was going on because nobody told me in advance what they were doing there. I would have gone over earlier today and helped. They think a white boy doesn't know how to lay concrete. Lol

I was pissed after I got there and saw what was going on because nobody told me in advance what they were doing there. I would have gone over earlier today and helped. They think a white boy doesn't know how to lay concrete. Lol

Be fun to figure out how to get a big block MOPAR over there to give rides to people :lol:

Guess i better get after it. Will time this side and double it, this way i am fair with the time. As other side was practice side..

Seats are done and trying to figure out how high to make the top of the bar. This is 3- 8.5" boards and thinking only 2 boards would look best sitting the top of the bar at 17"

View attachment 1716014352

Hey Fred... how's the bartender get drinks to the patrons?

Asking for a friend

Last edited:
-
Back