Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow. Must be the low end model. Firstt time I ever heard that.
My recollection is that gas units generally don't get one and 'lectric ones do.
I buy stuff like that at the plumbing supply. Bradford -White heaters seem to last a good long time even without the anode.

323541229_742853650737388_232150144988790243_n.jpg
Windows are in .

My recollection is that gas units generally don't get one and 'lectric ones do.
I buy stuff like that at the plumbing supply. Bradford -White heaters seem to last a good long time even without the anode.

Having issue with the sulfur smell.. (on well water) but when I have family visits and water consumption goes up the smell goes away.

So @Mopar Tim hearing unconfirmed rumor coming out of HotRod, the power tour will allegedly be June 12-June 16, 2023. Supposedly starting at Atlanta, GA and ending in Bristol, TN.

Again, early, unconfirmed rumor.

I've not done a water test since moving in
I did 2 living on the farm in a 10 year period but no change and I couldn't wash a car with the water or drink it so didn't matter doing a test. Living in a small town now the city does all that and just pay my water bill but drinking water I filter it.

I did 2 living on the farm in a 10 year period but no change and I couldn't wash a car with the water or drink it so didn't matter doing a test. Living in a small town now the city does all that and just pay my water bill but drinking water I filter it.
We had nasty hard bad tasting water on the farm. Our city water is good quality but it does have enough chlorine that you a n smell and barely taste. I filter through a Brita pitcher and it is good.

Last edited:

Mineral content isn't super bad. From what I'm reading here it sounds like the anode. There is no negative taste drinking from the tap or (gasp) out of the garden hose

We had nasty hard bad tasting water on the farm. Our city water is good quality but it does have enough chlorine that you a n smell and barely taste. I filter through a Brita pitcher and it is good.
Sounds like the same water I have and the same filter I use makes it much better to drink.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mineral content isn't super bad. From what I'm reading here it sounds like the anode. There is no negative taste drinking from the tap or (gasp) out of the garden hose
Not suppose to drink out of the water hose but I still do now and then.
Think the minerals could be good for you but I have no idea. If it taste good I'll drink it.

Crap Chris I think with all the chemicals I inhale working in the garage the last thing I'm worried about is drinking out of a hose. LOL
We had a drum and rotor lathe in our main auto parts store. I can't imagine how many drums and rotors I turned and inhaled asbestos while wearing no mask over the years. Lol

We had a drum and rotor lathe in our main auto parts store. I can't imagine how many drums and rotors I turned and inhaled asbestos while wearing no mask over the years. Lol
Or blow the dust off with compressed air and then clean the shoes with carbon tetrachloride.

Seems like your in good health after being exposed to asbestos or like me well pickled. lol

-
Back