Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seems like your in good health after being exposed to asbestos or like me well pickled. lol
When I was in my teens I worked at Burger chef. After we closed we used to clean the floors with bleach and ammonia. Not at the exact same time but pretty close to being finished with one you use the other. Somebody finally figured out that that was toxic and they stopped that practice. Lol

When I was in my teens I worked at Burger chef. After we closed we used to clean the floors with bleach and ammonia. Not at the exact same time but pretty close to being finished with one you use the other. Somebody finally figured out that that was toxic and they stopped that practice. Lol
My brother was clean up boy at a restaurant at night and mixed them both together one night and just about killed him.

Back in the day when I worked I use to clean my 20 foot table that had a rubber top with acetone bare hands and just dumped it on the table , to find out it is not good for you!:BangHead:

Sounds like we all been up to our elbows in bad **** but thankful were all still good.
And thankful were all still good.
What were we talking about??? LOL

Sounds like we all been up to our elbows in bad **** but thankful were all still good.
And thankful were all still good.
What were we talking about??? LOL
3240al.jpg

What's the difference between Iron Man & Aluminum Man?​

Iron Man stops the bad guys, Aluminum Man just foils their plans.

:p

Cloudy day all day long here in my city. But has been 75 to 79° all day. I can take that. Lol

How's the tropical life Mitch?
It's great, but as you know most everything has its drawbacks. There are some things here that I would like to see change. I don't like the way that they handle money here. But that's because I'm a longtime businessman. Most of them don't understand how to manage money properly or how to save money. Can be very frustrating

-
Back