Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Surprised none of these Chevy guys who beleive it have ever wondered why the Holley 3310 has a timed port.

Mopar beehive piñata subjects
Non body color engine bay
Larger than 17" wheels
Dougs vs TTI
Non Mopar driveline
Modifying a factory H-code type car
Trailer queens
ported vs manifold vacuum
Nitrous

Surprised none of these Chevy guys who beleive it have ever wondered why the Holley 3310 has a timed port.
I sold a lot of those back in the day. When they were 780's. That's a long time ago.

For those on here that may not know. Some of the absolute best sports on the planet is being played right now. Even if you do not follow hockey the World Juniors is on tv this week. Canada thrashed the US last night but it was still a display of some of the worlds best athletes. They play their guts out on a world stage regardless of which country they come from. Well worth tuning in.
324140093_1339376116886109_8628487570535099936_n.jpg

Oh wow. Tough call. Probably locking pliers sets. (offshore made Vice Grips) 10 pieces in a kit bag. They are $200 now. They were $100 back then. They would run them on promo and I might sell 100+ sets in a month.

View attachment 1716030768
We sold lots of offshore pliers sets. Locking, regular, long reach, mini and they came in the nice bag that I have a few extra's of.

old boss called me last night looking for some help in the body shop I don't really want to go back to work but with all the traveling I did last year I could use the money so I can finish the old truck and buy a car trailer sssso!! off to work I go.
Have a great day all.
Body work, its just like the word says Body Hurt , I helped a friend an hour drive away a few weeks ago, him and his brothers know I can do it, his 62 Ranchero needed some attention, I worked 3 hours, said good buy and drove home, went to step out of the truck , all that wanted to move was my eyes :lol:.
Sore, stiff and ready for a hot shower. Don't over do it the first few days or you will be stoved up a bit.
Congratulations, I do know the money will help, but let's not get your neck, mid back, lower back and shoulders out of wack.. believe it or not I enjoyed those 3 hours

Body work, its just like the word says Body Hurt , I helped a friend an hour drive away a few weeks ago, him and his brothers know I can do it, his 62 Ranchero needed some attention, I worked 3 hours, said good buy and drove home, went to step out of the truck , all that wanted to move was my eyes :lol:.
Sore, stiff and ready for a hot shower. Don't over do it the first few days or you will be stoved up a bit.
Congratulations, I do know the money will help, but let's not get your neck, mid back, lower back and shoulders out of wack.. believe it or not I enjoyed those 3 hours
My biggests problem is doing paintless dent repair trying to keep a steady eye on the dent has been almost impossible for me anymore.

My biggests problem is doing paintless dent repair trying to keep a steady eye on the dent has been almost impossible for me anymore.
I don't know anything about that work, my last complete over all paint , cut hole in the hood for an old tall pro stock hood scoop, tan 73 nova, I had help prep whipped it down for paint, 5 weeks of preparation and painted in 4 hour paint, tells you prep is 99.9 percent of the job 19 years ago, no shrinkage or spiddering after 20 years, I have the picture of it, but thats the most of my talents

I don't know anything about that work, my last complete over all paint , cut hole in the hood for an old tall pro stock hood scoop, tan 73 nova, I had help prep whipped it down for paint, 5 weeks of preparation and painted in 4 hour paint, tells you prep is 99.9 percent of the job 19 years ago, no shrinkage or spiddering after 20 years, I have the picture of it, but thats the most of my talents
Better than a lot of body men can say Mike.

Dodge Ram turned in to brake job and axle seals. That work is getting more difficult every day.
Done and will go away tomorrow. Buddy’s gmc is in, will pull the box off and set fuel tank in and figure out what needs doing. Putting in a blazer tank,rearward between frame rails. Brand new $75 on marketplace. Smoking deal!

Actually, my battle from BCT live in Columbia and has been bugging me for a reunion!

-
Back