Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of high performance slant six motors. Here is my 1970 Dart 225 Automatic Swinger. Easily 16 seconds in the quarter mile, LoL, maybe I should go post that on that thread? Pic is circa 1974 or 1976. Think I was 18 or 19 at the time, and still had hair, and a lot of it. Been shaving my head now for about 3 years everyday. LoL :rofl:
IMG_20230116_094848.jpg

Speaking of high performance slant six motors. Here is my 1970 Dart 225 Automatic Swinger. Easily 16 seconds in the quarter mile, LoL, maybe I should go post that on that thread? Pic is circa 1974 or 1976. Think I was 18 or 19 at the time, and still had hair, and a lot of it. Been shaving my head now for about 3 years everyday. LoL :rofl:
View attachment 1716035539
Double dog dare ya! Hah! Great pix!

We buy so much beer in Vietnam that now they have taken to taking pictures of us when we are there.LOL...KKKKKKKKK
IMG_20230116_082644.jpg

IMG_20230116_082655.jpg

IMG_20230116_082637.jpg

These are oranges in Vietnam. Yes I know they don't have orange skins but indeed they are oranges. They hand make orange juice from these here all the time. And they do it for me at home all the time. Very good stuff. I like it. :thumbsup:
PXL_20230116_032605575.jpg

It's Monday for some of us Saturday for the rest of us...every day is Saturday here. :thumbsup:
Watched some crazy football this weekend but wouldn't expect anything different because it is the playoffs.

Good morning everyone. No time for backreading. I hope everyone is well. Saturday's morning headache went full migraine. Wasted the day, canceled plans and got nothing done. Yesterday, got all the necessary work done, groceries, cooked, cleaned and still had tine for some movies. I would rather spread across both days, but oh well

Good morning all, eye doc appt today, have yearly checkups because of diabetes, went a month ago ,but they’re concerned about something on x-rays

It's Monday for some of us Saturday for the rest of us...every day is Saturday here. :thumbsup:
Watched some crazy football this weekend but wouldn't expect anything different because it is the playoffs.
This is the first year we have watched any NFL in several years. Yesterday games went to the wire for sure. Pretty entertaining actually.

-
Back