Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup, neither vehicle is plugged in. So i did the right thing and went out in my jammies and got em plugged in. Extension cords are not bendable in this weather. Could play billiards with them.

Yup, neither vehicle is plugged in. So i did the right thing and went out in my jammies and got em plugged in. Extension cords are not bendable in this weather. Could play billiards with them.

Yup... I get that. Had a guy shatter a pair of boots up in Northern Quebec because he failed to put them inside his sleeping bag. Materials get weird at those temps

Yup... I get that. Had a guy shatter a pair of boots up in Northern Quebec because he failed to put them inside his sleeping bag. Materials get weird at those temps
Kind of like Velcro becoming explosive under 100 percent oxygen

Its container day!

dancing-midget.gif

Like dad used to say, "drier than a popcorn fart" I need to fire up the humidifiers around here. Whenever we update the air handler system I hope to ge one put in the ductwork. It wouldn't work now because the forced air portion of our heating system doesn't run until the outside temp get down around zero and the hot water side can't keep up.

Thanks Eric. I'm thankful that mine don't go migraine. Just an annoyance more than anything.

Stay warm!
You get to feelin better? I'm glad you don't get migraines. I get the occasional one....along with everything else, and it's a *****.

Hey you ever get the trans adjusted?

Been busy with work and family stuff to get back to it. I think the catch spring on the transmission side cable end is not engaged so the rooster comb is pushed fully back to reverse. Which means I'll probably need to drop the pan to get it corrected from underneath. I'll try going through the neutral safety switch first though.

Been busy with work and family stuff to get back to it. I think the catch spring on the transmission side cable end is not engaged so the rooster comb is pushed fully back to reverse. Which means I'll probably need to drop the pan to get it corrected from underneath. I'll try going through the neutral safety switch first though.
These trans are a PIA. I have one for the cuda also.

Like dad used to say, "drier than a popcorn fart" I need to fire up the humidifiers around here. Whenever we update the air handler system I hope to ge one put in the ductwork. It wouldn't work now because the forced air portion of our heating system doesn't run until the outside temp get down around zero and the hot water side can't keep up.

I think that's where my sore throat is coming from. I keep my place set to 64... my SiL keeps his around 70.... super dry and static is crazy

-
Back