Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tryin to recall what year I took my little sister to the Forum in LA to see them. My mother gave her the tickets for her birthday and I had to drive them. Before Hotel California was released. I bugged my buddy in his music store for months about it until it was released.

PS October '76 They started out with Hotel California and the entire crowd was in awe for about 10 seconds before the standing ovation began

Last edited:
Evening all. Making our way passed the Dry Tortugas into the Gulf of Mexico. 4-5 days more they tell me.

This transit job was out of the ordinary. If I had gone to my regular boat I would be getting off to go home tomorrow. So the not so fun part is that I get less time off the later this voyage goes. That being said the septic that they just finished on the house cost $19,600.00! Think lots of rock and a small lot. Cost $9,600.00 more than if the lot had been a little bit bigger. So the extra days will work out good.

Good evening, I finally was able to get the car going again. put in the new switch panel, pertronix conversion, new coil and mount, new plug wires, etc. I was going to drive it but all of a sudden the brake master rear seal decided to start leaking. I got a new master today but I need to order the retainer thing for the pushrod because it turned to dust when I touched it.

20230131_200928.jpg

Back up to Saigon again today to the dentist. They couldn't do it all for her yesterday so they're going to finish today. Also, while we were there yesterday she requested that they porcelain veneer all of my teeth. So yesterday they ground them all down. Spent overnight with my teeth all roughed up. Today they will apply the porcelain. I'm kind of old so my teeth were getting yellow, But I still have all of my original teeth. Now they will be bright white again. Lol

Well you know your back in the Gulf of Mexico when you start running into fleets of shrimp boats. Good morning Coffee land and good afternoon/evening VN.

Good Morning looks like I pulled the early shift, I need a vacation. Coffee is on help yourself.

Good morning everyone. 1⁰ this am but for some reason I was freezing all night. Slept terrible. It is going to be a long day. I found a new K member for the Demon. Something to cut up and rebrace like the Super Stocks did back in the day. Makes for oil pan removal with engine on the car. I have to pull the motor this spring to fix a pan gasket leak. Grrrrr

Morning!
-31° this morning. Just plugged in the block heater. This is a test. If batteries are low this morning im thinking i need an alternator. Extreme low temp causes a draw in the alternator. Can easily check it with my flir camera.

If truck is plugged in all night, the heat from the block is keeping alternator warm enough to keep it from discharging. Just a theory.
My old caravan would discharge battery when it was -10 or colder. I tried to pinpoint the draw,ant finally gave up as it was fine when warm. Swapped alternator and was all good. Ford are common too.

Pretty quiet in here so far. Ready to hand the controller off and watch my show.
A newer sports talk show on FS1 (tv) The Carton Show 6am CST they're a hoot!!

Good evening, I finally was able to get the car going again. put in the new switch panel, pertronix conversion, new coil and mount, new plug wires, etc. I was going to drive it but all of a sudden the brake master rear seal decided to start leaking. I got a new master today but I need to order the retainer thing for the pushrod because it turned to dust when I touched it.

View attachment 1716042457

Hello , sounds like a good runner
Not sleeping well tonight. I think I'll give it another go.
Yep, I think maybe you should
Mornin feckers!
Morning Rusted

-
Back