Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No sneaking at this point. They have three or four guys who can score 15-20 points or more. I feel they can get past Michigan State.
They'll be playing in NYC and four players including three starters are from Harlem.
Being home and all that family there should certainly motivate them.
Playing at this level also should really help the program and recruiting. It will be fun to watch.

NIL is bringing parity to college athletics ...

That Pertronix mod took a while. Pertronix didn't have a application for that distributor. They wanted me to send my dual point out and they would see if they had something that would work. I didn't want to risk that so I bought a matching distributor from a member here (from Canada) , got it and sent it out to California. Pertronix came up with a unit from the late 50's Hemi that worked. It took a while but I got it figured out. There's a sticky thread in the ignition forums about it. Nothing is simple with these old Mopars!

By the way... Pennsylvania guys...

$3.67 for regular??
That't what we have here give or take a couple cents.
So the Daugter calls me up Sat super nice. OK what you want. Can you help us put new tires on Kaydens (her stepson) scooter? (two wheel inline type" Bring it over. Holy heck Batman what a ***** maybe 7" tires, had to saw zall the old ones off! Took close to three hours!

View attachment 1716066316
Small diameter wheels and heavier tire. Just no flex... Front tires on the mower were fun. :mad:

Good Morning

That't what we have here give or take a couple cents.

Small diameter wheels and heavier tire. Just no flex... Front tires on the mower were fun. :mad:

Good Morning
Front tires. Those are the ones I shipped off to the farm store. :thumbsup:

It's going to be a tough week in Vietnam. Everybody, and I mean everybody is inviting us to parties since we are going away for months. Tonight at the local watering hole / party place one of these hotshots thought he would bring a bottle of liquor. Yeah right ... Chivas Regal..LOL. so then they are dropping limes into their glass with ice and some other weird fruit. The waitress was filling each glass with a small shot last not even a full shot that we would recognize. Was pretty funny. Toolman Mike would be entertained to see this. Now they are all pretty drunk. They are not used to drinking the hard stuff. Lol @toolmanmike

It's going to be a tough week in Vietnam. Everybody, and I mean everybody is inviting us to parties since we are going away for months. Tonight at the local watering hole / party place one of these hotshots thought he would bring a bottle of liquor. Yeah right ... Chivas Regal..LOL. so then they are dropping limes into their glass with ice and some other weird fruit. The waitress was filling each glass with a small shot last not even a full shot that we would recognize. Was pretty funny. Toolman Mike would be entertained to see this. Now they are all pretty drunk. They are not used to drinking the hard stuff. Lol @toolmanmike
:rofl: :rofl: I can see that.

So the Daugter calls me up Sat super nice. OK what you want. Can you help us put new tires on Kaydens (her stepson) scooter? (two wheel inline type" Bring it over. Holy heck Batman what a ***** maybe 7" tires, had to saw zall the old ones off! Took close to three hours!

View attachment 1716066316
I had to use a simialr method on my lawn mower tires last year. True pita

:lol: :lol: Sorry, couldn't help myself.

small mig welder.png

Cheapest gas here is $2.85. Sam's is 2.88 and I will fill up there. Driving right by.

Intake gaskets and die grinder showed up today.. i can start destroying my intake soon :)

Evening guys hope your day was good. Busy day with the family yesterday then went to work this morning for a few hours.
Thinking in June I'm wanting to take a trip to Pittsburgh to my daughters weeding in my Scamp but going to have to change the rear end gears so I can go 70 MPH at 3,000 RPM or less.

Dinner last night was great we did a tail gate party in the garage. To cold to do it outside.

IMG_20230319_150452085_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230319_153437900.jpg

Evening guys hope your day was good. Busy day with the family yesterday then went to work this morning for a few hours.
Thinking in June I'm wanting to take a trip to Pittsburgh to my daughters weeding in my Scamp but going to have to change the rear end gears so I can go 70 MPH at 3,000 RPM or less.
Gear vendor overdrive. Makes 323 gears 271 gears! While cruising...

-
Back