Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi Tim! Hey I looked at a 2007 Jeep Commander the other day with 135K miles on it, a 5.7L hemi, automatic and NO RUST which is a big deal here in PA. Got a performance box on it, headers, K&N intake, lift kit, lotta cool stuff, new tires, only-moderately-worn but clean interior...Guy was asking 6 grand last month, down to asking 5 now, I'm thinking of offering him 4 and trying to settle around 4 1/2. Whadda ya' think? Been crawlin' under the '97 Cherokee all month grindin' and weldin' on what's left of the frame, floor pans and rockers tryin' to get it thru one more inspection but it's about ate up. Did a couple vertical Frank moves with cutting disks blowin' up in my face. That stuff gets old quick. How you been?

Just a quick drive by as I am rained out today. Hope my cousin @memike is staying dry up on the hill. We are still getting swamped. So I am going over to my Dads as we are remodeling his kitchen simultaneously with building our house. With his dementia it is a serious chore to even run a tape much less hang cabinets. I just put my brain in neutral and go which ever direction the wind takes his mind. I figure someday soon it will be me and my son. So I treat him as I hope to be treated.
Strait and steady to you cuzz, we are getting hammered, may your day be trouble free an simple as it can be.

Just took this picture 20 minutes ago. Looking down my drive way , there's got to be a song there somewhere..

20230324_123202.jpg

Well got all of my Dads upper cabinets in place. What a hot mess. The 2x4s in his house are old enough they are super hard. I had to pre drill the holes to screw in and anchor the cabinets. Sheared both multiple screws and drive bits. I would predrill the hole then coat the screw with some soap. Only way to get them in. Pix is most likely my Dad telling me I have made yet another mistake I am sure! Hah! I get to do the plumbing and wire more lights in next trip. Thankfully I think I am done in the attic as I have most all the new wiring pulled, switched and labeled.

60087C0E-401B-479D-AE56-7D5D92AD304E.jpeg

41017EBA-7898-49A0-BEE7-169D01E3D170.jpeg

Talked with him and he's feeling good, talked like a man on a mission, about to go for a ride somewhere, he said he's been try to get out for 3 hours, said people/friends are keeping him busy on the phone.

There you are men !! Your Report on @krazykuda

Got the back jacks installed on the party truck. They fold up when in transport mode and should keep the weight off the suspension and keep the truck from rocking when we party on it.
Hate to see a small guy like me get catapulted off his seat when a heavyweight guy slaps his big butt on the opposite side of the truck. :thumbsup:

IMG_20230324_121612037_HDR.jpg

Got the back jacks installed on the party truck. They fold up when in transport mode and should keep the weight off the suspension and keep the truck from rocking when we party on it.
Hate to see a small guy like me get catapulted off his seat when a heavyweight guy slaps his big butt on the opposite side of the truck. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716068125
As always Fred your ingenuity and creativity is second to none. Well done good Sir!

Well got all of my Dads upper cabinets in place. What a hot mess. The 2x4s in his house are old enough they are super hard. I had to pre drill the holes to screw in and anchor the cabinets. Sheared both multiple screws and drive bits. I would predrill the hole then coat the screw with some soap. Only way to get them in. Pix is most likely my Dad telling me I have made yet another mistake I am sure! Hah! I get to do the plumbing and wire more lights in next trip. Thankfully I think I am done in the attic as I have most all the new wiring pulled, switched and labeled.

View attachment 1716068097

View attachment 1716068098
Makes a good supervisor !:lol:

Doc appointment went well I'm good to go for a year.
With that going out with friends and enjoying drinks and Mexican at John's @Sublime one favorite local Mexican restaurant...if he remembers...Cheryl was our DD and sitter. :rofl::rofl:

-
Back