Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another day shot in the butt,
Cheers to all out there!!!!!
Lon

View attachment 1716070003
Cheers Lon. Close my eyes and taste what's in your glass. :thumbsup:

7B6B94F5-5E32-499B-AA62-6B38C2F5577C.png

So sparky playing with danger… I’m replacing wire and fixtures in a barn that houses all three of my projects…….. sparky doing wiring is almost as scary as a politician with a signed blank check

quick update on my intake being offset issue.. brought the gaskets home tonight to check on my old 318/302 heads.. gasket lines up with the port separator perfectly.. so it's the intake for sure... Edelbrock has no stock, will see what they say after i send more pics in the morning..
I know you guys are all very interested in this :)
View attachment 1716069959
Yea interested keep us posted please.

Damn, posted in the wrong thread awhile ago, well it drains, and my seats got another sunny day on them, got them back Saturday.

20230328_175211.jpg

20230328_175226.jpg

20230328_175252.jpg

20230328_175552.jpg

20230328_175552.jpg

20230328_175540.jpg

Last edited:
Seats are not heading to a car show, everything about my 66 is custom and may even end up with a simple roll bar to act as a frame connector. I know they don't look like a dodge Plymouth seat cover, but they are soft and ready for my butt :rofl:

Just made it home from Oceanside. Pulled in driveway and the Winternationals rain began :lol: Should be outa the way before practice begins in Pomona. Still plenty snow for those scenic photos of the starting line. Shoot, I could see it all the way from the beach at San Clemente :lol:

I wanted to let everyone know the song that was posted by @Mattax hit my thoughts, I have been writing lyrics down and might even tear it up and sing it, I like it as Mikie would say. Thank you again Mattax.
You see in the comments Castro posted that Musselwhite was accompanying him on that track?

I just heard an announcement for an appearence in this part of the world and he's sharing the stage with another well known name - of course now I forget who. LOL

You'll do just fine :D Don't get in a rush and double check everything. :thumbsup:
Im just hooking wires any which way. Hey, yellow wire is the ground right? I mean the sun is yellow, it heats the ground, that’s how they color code right?

Im just hooking wires any which way. Hey, yellow wire is the ground right? I mean the sun is yellow, it heats the ground, that’s how they color code right?
Our company electricians used to just shake their heads when they opened up a breaker box I had done an EMERGENCY repair in. :lol: The mag starter go out on a motor and wire around the starter and start and stop it with the main :lol:. Motor on a conveyor belt burned up I begin to replace it, the electrician's union steward sees me and has a fit. My boss calls the electrical contractor on the job to send somebody to do it. "I'm not goin' up there to wire that thing!" he says :lol:. He stood there and watched while I got it installed :lol:. All those guys were good for was installing conduit and pulling the wires through :lol:

Last edited:
-
Back