Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not for those eggs... pan was too hot that's why you get the burned edges.. which are a cardinal sin... 5/10 try again :) Bacon looks great though

IMG_3918.jpeg

Sorry, i have a thing for cooking eggs :) Marco Pierre White (the guy that made gordon cry) is the best teacher of how to cook eggs... Personally those crispy edges might as well be wet popcorn in my mouth.. that revolting... a Perfect over easy with the white JUST cooked and the yolk warmed through without being cooked it just one of those little joys in life :)
?type=responsive-gallery.jpg

Well I just cooked Breakfast for lunch.
I don't do over easy. I failed though on the presentation.
I broke one egg.
Peppers onions eggs and two ham slices.
It's nap time Urp.

20230506_115632.jpg

so.. might get a window in today.. passenger vent window assembly for sure.. i have my rear door/quarter panels ready to go in but something in my head is screaming not yet.. like i'm forgetting something... buggin me.. windows are in and adjusted, water barrier back in place...

Not for those eggs... pan was too hot that's why you get the burned edges.. which are a cardinal sin... 5/10 try again :) Bacon looks great though
P
Sorry, i have a thing for cooking eggs :) Marco Pierre White (the guy that made gordon cry) is the best teacher of how to cook eggs... Personally those crispy edges might as well be wet popcorn in my mouth.. that revolting... a Perfect over easy with the white JUST cooked and the yolk warmed through without being cooked it just one of those little joys in life :)
View attachment 1716086716
If that was served to me, I would dig in and enjoy. But playing food critic- while perfect eggs are nice, I would much rather have overcooked than even a chance of slime. I’d prefer my bacon a little more cooked though… just to the point where still flexible. :thumbsup:

So, headers finally fit. Lost interest. Needed fuel fittings, hose and fresh coolant. Hit the parts store and came back. Decided its lunchtime. Wife is starting a bunch of trouble. But its going to backfire. I hope. Someone is looking to rehome a 6 month old mini doodle. Guess we are getting a dog. Hoping he will be my co-pilot. And co-host in my youtube videos.

Man.. that 59 fury of scotts is sooo ridiculously perfect for a survivor.... makes me wish i had just rebuilt my poly... putt putt :)

Scott? Is there pics? I have a driver 59 4 dr Fury, Its my fun car. Buddy calls it Clarence, Christine’s younger brother

if you don't follow him you should go back in his videos to see the 60 fury he built... it's amazing
P.S. that yellow one has never been touched, it's just a pure survivor

Home at last long day at the golf course. Like summer here today 93 and humid.
I walked and she took a cart it was hot and the 20 mph wind didn't help.
Came home to rehydrate with a strong very strong Tito pour with grape G-Zero...thinking healthy.
We also picked up a couple slabs of ribs and a pound of brunt ends from a buddy who retired from the BBQ business.
He cooks to go orders once in a while for friends...YUM!!
Dinner for a few nights' great eats!!

Last edited:
Yard mowed, edged and pulled weeds until my fingers were raw. Popped a top... fired up the grill... watching the ponies graze in the pasture.

-
Back