Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you have the correct carb base that allows the lid to slide down over it problem solved.

Engines dressed in Commando livery are just downright cool. Nothing like it.
The commando exhaust is what i would go for.. things sound awesome

Usually tucked comfortably on the backs of your knees .......
Lol -don't think comfort had much to do with it..

Design Factors
1. Biggest power plant possible
2. Smallest/lightest frame possible
3, Get power to the ground.
4-16. Other stuff
17. Where do we put the driver? Would be good to add some weight in the back for traction... Done. :thumbsup:

ugh.. 2 quarts of duraglas just showed up... yesterday morning i ran and bought some at the local store cause i didn't wanna wait. forgot how far this stuff goes, i have enough for a lifetime now

If you have the correct carb base that allows the lid to slide down over it problem solved.

Engines dressed in Commando livery are just downright cool. Nothing like it.
Trying to get there. I'll see what I can figure out. I'm digging the intake having the Chrysler part number

Lol -don't think comfort had much to do with it..

Design Factors
1. Biggest power plant possible
2. Smallest/lightest frame possible
3, Get power to the ground.
4-16. Other stuff
17. Where do we put the driver? Would be good to add some weight in the back for traction... Done. :thumbsup:
There was a very mild build front engine dragster locally. Younger guy. Mild sbc, etc. Still ran in the 10's. It is very intriguing despite knowing why they quit using them.

The commando exhaust is what i would go for.. things sound awesome

Great memories from that video. Hot August nights in the 60's.

It is said that the best exhaust note is a tossup: Ford Flathead V8 running through dual Smithy mufflers or the Mopar 273 Commandos.

@WV64Signet

TTI makes the Commando single exhaust system complete bolt on. Do it. I wish I had done it on my build ( maybe I will).

It is said that the best exhaust note is a tossup: Ford Flathead V8 running through dual Smithy mufflers or the Mopar 273 Commandos.

@WV64Signet

TTI makes the Commando single exhaust system complete bolt on. Do it. I wish I had done it on my build ( maybe I will).

Got the oil changed on both trucks. Chevy filter was a pain in the ***. Whoever changed it last they must have cranked on it with a breaker bar. Got it off with my big Knipex cobra pliers, universal oil filter removal tool
:rofl:

Man it is humid out today. Time to relax……

Got buddy’s truck running again. Was a bad connector. Took it apart and cleaned everything and it passed the wiggle test. Tempting to hard wire through pump hanger.

Trying to get there. I'll see what I can figure out. I'm digging the intake having the Chrysler part number
Galen Govier Plaque.jpg

@WV64Signet

My plan is to do a single 3" exhaust out the back and maybe add cutouts for when i wanna be annoying...

What would you do with it?
Honestly, after I got bored with it, I’d loan it to the Children’s Museum in Indianapolis for their space exhibit. There’s room ever since the owner of the Apollo 5 test capsule died and his family took it back from their loan.

Or I’d see if the Gus Grissom museum and memorial in Mitchell, Indiana, his home town , would display it

Finally turned my AC on for the first time... ***** 40 years old, i try not to use it.. wanna make it live forever :)

-
Back