Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was I've given it a couple months and it's just not working out.
I took the old driver out of the basement and is back in the bag.

IMG_5331.jpeg

WOw, that's pretty exciting, I was just talking to a rep from a spirits wholesaler that needs people to do demo's of their whiskeys and spirits here in the area. Pays well, 2 hour shifts, as many demo's as you want. Sounds like right in my wheelhouse. A nice part time paper route doing something I like to do any way.

WOw, that's pretty exciting, I was just talking to a rep from a spirits wholesaler that needs people to do demo's of their whiskeys and spirits here in the area. Pays well, 2 hour shifts, as many demo's as you want. Sounds like right in my wheelhouse. A nice part time paper route doing something I like to do any way.
Sometime when it rains it pours :thumbsup:

And mail samples to your friends!!

Went over to Mopar mega meet and swap in Omaha today , nice show about 80 cars but swap was a let down only 7 or 8 venders so left early to hit Greenfield swap on way back to DesMoines , damn that was big about 500 venders but no Mopar stuff. What a let down .
Sitting in chair at house enjoying a we bit of the good stuff.
What a great day!!

Went over to Mopar mega meet and swap in Omaha today , nice show about 80 cars but swap was a let down only 7 or 8 venders so left early to hit Greenfield swap on way back to DesMoines , damn that was big about 500 venders but no Mopar stuff. What a let down .
Sitting in chair at house enjoying a we bit of the good stuff.
What a great day!!
Cheers! Downtown listening to big Travis and the band. Just sipping on a beer. I will get into the Knob Creek at home. LOL

Long day, left at 8:30 to go to the car show

IMG_5881.jpeg

IMG_5874.jpeg

IMG_5873.jpeg
then back home 2-1/2 drive and attend a bbq at a friend’s place. The had open mic,with some great musicians. Very well done. I was beat, wish i could have stayed longer.

-
Back