Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Still mild here,but the downward trend is starting.
The driveway by shop was slicker than gooseshit yesterday. Really had to be careful.
Due to unforseen delays yesterday, i will be resuming making stands for my new metalworking tools today. I want them ready and useable, common thing is buy a tool and clamp it to something. I want it ready to go.

And I didn't want to get up!
I never do lol, at least it's the short work week. Last comment on the game, Mahomes had pressure put on him, not sacks but like 20 times, he threw as many passes that went to nowhere because of the hurry than his receivers dropped on an on-target pass. Eagles were just the better team last night.

Last edited:
Living out here in the sticks as I do, I can not emagin how they get in this time of the year, but they do at times, I lost the kitten this morning, but seen the hot water heater door was open, he was in there setting on a paint can dead still, so I left him alone at 5am, all the sudden at 40 minutes later a tussle was going on, yep, earning his keep @RustyRatRod

Screenshot_20231121-061842_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Went up to town yesterday to drop all my cardboard off at the recycling place and stopped and picked up a few things for last night’s supper. Traffic and people everywhere…. holiday travel started early I guess

Good morning everyone. MCACN was fun, spent some time with my boy and worked on the Charger yesterday. How is everyone?

I am heading in today to discuss MRI results on other shoulder with surgeon. I am sure hoping for just a little weed whacking and vacuuming in there. Nowhere near ready to do another total replacement. Loved the earlier post with Red Green. I have went to several of his live shows, he is hilarious. Getting shop ready for all the folks traveling in and staying with us. We have a total of seven guests all using us as the hotel. We will have the Tragaer cranked up all week. On plus side our family is staunch believers in the “fish rule” Don’t care how good it is after three days it is time to go! We are putting five of them in shop apartment and two up top in big house. It is gonna be nuts.

I am heading in today to discuss MRI results on other shoulder with surgeon. I am sure hoping for just a little weed whacking and vacuuming in there. Nowhere near ready to do another total replacement. Loved the earlier post with Red Green. I have went to several of his live shows, he is hilarious. Getting shop ready for all the folks traveling in and staying with us. We have a total of seven guests all using us as the hotel. We will have the Tragaer cranked up all week. On plus side our family is staunch believers in the “fish rule” Don’t care how good it is after three days it is time to go! We are putting five of them in shop apartment and two up top in big house. It is gonna be nuts.
Good luck today at the doc appointment, hope its an in and out quick deal for you, you stay sharp cousin, and enjoy your company and Thanksgiving weekend

Hope all goes well with the doc and your guests. :thumbsup: :lol:

Good morning and a happy Tuesday to ya all. Took the garbage can to the street for pick up and cold but clear stary sky and quiet so took a short walk for some fresh air.

-
Back