Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Happy Birthday Chris @dukeboy440!

263C8533-EFEB-4E38-83CF-9B651939B099.gif

Morning fellers and fellet, got 6 inches of a light dusting of snow. Dogs had a good time on our walk and horse feeding.

4933A043-A1A5-4F2C-9AA1-A060AC2D1768.jpeg

50C0ED23-9608-45E2-BC2C-68AD410DF490.jpeg

DB92CE5A-FDD6-4AE0-A0C1-A5B13BBEFF2B.jpeg

8DB89F52-11D6-47F6-8353-7C93716FDAF7.jpeg

Verizon has the best coverage out here and that's not great. ATT is getting better but not there yet, T Mobil is no signal.

We use ATT. I need a new phone recently got an email from ATT about my old phone. The end of March they will no longer provide support or it. It’s happened to me before because I’ll go buy the oldest cheapest phone they have.

Got my housing finished,so next is bring truck in and clean/cut firewall.
Hoping heater housing doesent hit dash. Didnt measure anything prior to building housing.

IMG_0301.png

You sound like my SiL... :rolleyes:
I just need to get a better phone, I’ll check when I get back. My buddy on the trip has an Apple Watch. I like it and the watch eliminates carrying the phone all the time. It does a lot of things I like step count, BP, heart rate, etc…I might have to think about one of those. Anyone use an Apple Watch?

A couple better photos, seam sealed inside and emptied 1/2 of a can of undercoating around the intake where fan mounts. Should make little or no difference.

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0302.jpeg

I just need to get a better phone, I’ll check when I get back. My buddy on the trip has an Apple Watch. I like it and the watch eliminates carrying the phone all the time. It does a lot of things I like step count, BP, heart rate, etc…I might have to think about one of those. Anyone use an Apple Watch?

I have an android version... same-same

Battery life plummets when you use it as a phone though.

I haven't got much accomplished here today. Still trying to nail down a couple rye's for next months whiskey tasting club.

Dumb mistakes here yesterday. Probably too much beer with my cousin. Needed to put shocks on the front of his 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Tops were rusty so I used a cut off tool to cut the tops off, no issue. Got the shocks on it. Went to fire it up and it won't start. After further investigation, I see where I nicked the wire loom nearby the right shock. This wire loom goes to the ECM. Wtf. Didn't cut any wire all the way through but I think a couple of them arked when he tried to start it because it sounded like it wanted to start initially. So now it's stuck here. Found four bad fuses in the fuse box under the dashboard, was quite sure that was all the problem but no. Checked. Checked all the rest of the fuses and relays in the under hood fuse box. No issues there. Still no start. I think it may have fried the ECM .WTF. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Man, my glasses are dirty! After today’s weld and grind marathon im glad that part is done. Next is fit it to truck. I see battery needs to move, glove box may be an issue too. And i need to make sure heater core is serviceable too.

-
Back