Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My Brats are at Dizzyland today and tomorrow. I just looked at the Weather Service. Orange County/Anaheim has been wet all day.
1707267277330.png
in the rain. Doesn't that sound fun?

Evening.

Finally done with my first year as assistant coach for elementary robotic club. Our final tournament we had a team win first overall and placed 2nd overall in schools(each school has 4-6 teams where average scores in design and performance all add plus other factors). Not too bad with just a group of mostly 3rd graders and one 4th grader(my daughter) and one 2nd grader, (my son). The other schools mostly had 4th and 5th graders.

Been a long season and I’m so glad it’s done.

Did some panel building on the Studebaker.trying to make less mistakes. Alas, i failed. Guess i have a couple hours left to fiddle with it before i need to wrap it up before vacation. I need to make a u-channel for panels to slip into. A couple of them, actually. The more i think about them, the more complicated it gets.

Good to hear you're not getting soaked.
Good ole Point Conception protected us again :D
1707269665534.png

1707269727396.png

The currents in the Pacific change right there by the red X and it makes a buncha difference in the weather, especially in the rainy season. Lot of the northern storms don't make further south, southern storms don't pass to the north.

A good day here went to the gym this morning and did a 45-minute EFX cardio session for the first time in a long time. I've done them in the past I get bored on the bike and treadmill. After lunch, Cheryl took off to her mom's till tomorrow and I headed to the golf course for a couple hours. Came home fixed dinner, a couple toddies, and doing nothing special...enjoy!!

A good day here went to the gym this morning and did a 45-minute EFX cardio session for the first time in a long time. I've done them in the past I get bored on the bike and treadmill. After lunch, Cheryl took off to her mom's till tomorrow and I headed to the golf course for a couple hours. Came home fixed dinner, a couple toddies, and doing nothing special...enjoy!!
Cheers!

Rather have the Niners win over The Swifties
Chiefs no Swifties just the haters say that...let her have a life a player's girlfriend nothing more. It's the freaking NFL broadcasters who want to show her she doesn't want it or asks for it. Of course, the field suite is full of players girlfriends/wives but don't see them...hey Toby Keith you mentioned...the very first person he signed to his record company 20 plus years ago...Taylor Swift guess that made him a few $$$$$$.

Did some panel building on the Studebaker.trying to make less mistakes. Alas, i failed. Guess i have a couple hours left to fiddle with it before i need to wrap it up before vacation. I need to make a u-channel for panels to slip into. A couple of them, actually. The more i think about them, the more complicated it gets.
Been working on a Ford pickup replacing an upper cab corner and it's aluminum and what a piece of ****. Brittle and a pop riveted nightmare.

Wow nice view.
That was a Spanish land grant a couple centuries ago. Then it became a ranch, now it's a bunch of ranchettes. All the roads are privately owned and maintained with no public access. Only way to see that area is AMTRAK or know one of the property owners.

That was a Spanish land grant a couple centuries ago. Then it became a ranch, now it's a bunch of ranchettes. All the roads are privately owned and maintained with no public access. Only way to see that area is AMTRAK or know one of the property owners.
Well looks like I'm not going to see it but it is some nice country.

-
Back