Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another glass appointment today with Burb, passenger window was slow, sometimes wouldn't open w/o manual assist lol! Dogs complain about it when I take them for a ride HA!

Added another little item in the shop

IMG_0145.jpeg

Hey Y'all

Fri-yay at least...

Be safe out there Scott.

This weekend, I hink I'll take a look at how much of a PITA it will be to relocate the battery back under the hood instead of having it in the trunk
But, but, but, when it’s in the trunk, opposite side of driver you know by the battery disconnect switch on tail panel. Then when you dump the clutch to launch the weight transfer is even. Oh wait one……….. My bad.
Hehehehe

Party at Mama's house today. Got there around noon and stayed until 5:00. P.m.. a friend of ours has a new Mazda CX3. I think it's a 2023. She's afraid to drive it. She's letting us use it to get around when we need more space than just a motorcycle. Only has 1500 km on it. And she's had it for almost a year. She has two motorcycles herself, and like I said afraid to drive it herself. They love when the American with 50 years experience drives the car around and takes them where they want to go. No worries but maybe I should be collecting taxi fees??
View attachment 1716204505

View attachment 1716204506

View attachment 1716204507

View attachment 1716204508
You Uber you! :rofl:

Saw on the news Flagstaff had 22 inches on the ground. I new she was with you in Wisconsin but she still had her place in Arizona.
I just heard her place got approximately 24" I figured you knew she was here but to clarify whether she happened to be back there during this storm.

That's awesome you will be at MITP. Wish we could have met when I was in CO last year. 24hr turn and burn doesn't leave much time.

-
Back