Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep. It's the diverter for the shower head. One of those push button ones that there are no parts for. If I can take it out and screw in this plug to eliminate it, I can buy a tub spout with a valve in it. Otherwise I need to open up the wall to gain access to the whole tub valve for replacement. Ceramic tile and wallpaper are involved and a simple fix could end up doing a whole remodel. :mob::mob:
we had the bathroom "remodeled" before we moved in, down to the the studs and floors joists. it twas a bit rotten. anyway, the closet is behind the shower/tub controls. I asked for that wall to be "Luan" panels and they are screwed to the studs. remove shelving, remove screws, panels out and everything is in the open. SOMETIMES, I plan ahead.

All of our rooms are as close to the venues as you can get.....
I was gonna reserve rooms but he’s insisting on camping it in the truck for some reason. I think he may have overheard me telling a buddy about how tow trucks stole a bunch of cars in 2019 and I joked about sleeping in the truck to keep that from happening. Ever since, he’s been making a list of what we’ll need haha. And he’s 8….

I was gonna reserve rooms but he’s insisting on camping it in the truck for some reason. I think he may have overheard me telling a buddy about how tow trucks stole a bunch of cars in 2019 and I joked about sleeping in the truck to keep that from happening. Ever since, he’s been making a list of what we’ll need haha. And he’s 8….
I can tell you where our rooms are, you might still get room there.....

Some stuff landed today, a grommet plug assortment, small metric bolts assortment for my riv nuts. Like a panhead style. And lastly new pulls for the ashtray and glove box

IMG_0474.jpeg

To be honest I don't mind going to work at all. I have 15 days until retirement. Excited and nervous
That’s great to hear about your retirement. I have 51 days until mine. 41 years in a steel forge, it’s hard work but many great relationships with co workers, suppliers and customers.

Stopped into the Kia stealership yesterday, saw this sign on a service counter table. Was there cause Les Schwab told us brakes were at 2mm, Kia also had told us on prior oil change that they were getting down there. Went to set appt. for brakes but they didn't have the parts on hand, called me back with quote, $2200 for pads and rotors all the way around, Brembo is stupid expensive! Just the front pair of pads is over $800. With the labor brake job will be over $2700 plus tax, yay!

Rates.jpeg

Stopped into the Kia stealership yesterday, saw this sign on a service counter table. Was there cause Les Schwab told us brakes were at 2mm, Kia also had told us on prior oil change that they were getting down there. Went to set appt. for brakes but they didn't have the parts on hand, called me back with quote, $2200 for pads and rotors all the way around, Brembo is stupid expensive! Just the front pair of pads is over $800. With the labor brake job will be over $2700 plus tax, yay!

View attachment 1716223648
Dislike !!!!!!!!!!

Wow, crazy prices

Dang Nab It... I am WAY under charging for work I do in my shop for people.!!!!! :lol:

-
Back