Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting more room in 66 for powertour. I can stash tool box on top of amplifiers

20240321_161337.jpg

Where ya been Matt?
Catchig up on things I neglected for too long and now this week moving stuff. As usual all the help promised fails to meet the reality test. I will have some tommorow night at least. Not friends. Laborers who are willing to work after work. Fingers crossed the Heep passes inspection or that will really mess up my day.

Catchig up on things I neglected for too long and now this week moving stuff. As usual all the help promised fails to meet the reality test. I will have some tommorow night at least. Not friends. Laborers who are willing to work after work. Fingers crossed the Heep passes inspection or that will really mess up my day.

Good Luck!

Looks like I have some of the G.W. National Forest burning to my south. Headed east and over North Mountain, so no threat here. Searched on Inciweb, but nothing recorded there....

20240321_185404.jpg

Looks like another Saturday in the Garage. Temps around 70 last week this week 40ish.
It has rained I think 7 of the last 8 Saturdays. This week they are calling for 2 to 3 inches. That's a lot of water.

My car needs a good cleaning after sitting in the garage all winter. Think I'll polish it and wax it soon. Pictures are deceiving she's a dirty mess.

View attachment 1716224956
That looks good from here. Mine have to travel 7 miles of dirt road after they leave my garage. No need to clean them before i get to town.

Morning gang count me present and pass some of Steph's coffee this way...thanks!!

-
Back