Stop in for a drink.

-
Long day at work. Time for a cold beer.

Called the CFO and explained that if I don’t get paid by the end of the week, all work stops until I do. He was profusely apologetic and promised that I would be. I then told him that their words no longer carried any weight...only actions. I could hear the chill come over him as he realized that I am totally serious and not playing games.

We will see.
Keep us posted. Apparently the CFO got orders from the hig up's. I don't blame you a bit. If you have to walk you may have to.

Keep us posted. Apparently the CFO got orders from the hig up's. I don't blame you a bit. If you have to walk you may have to.
Yep. And I am fully prepared to. I’d rather be doing nothing and not being paid for it than doing their stuff and not getting paid for it.

Besides, I have **** to do on the GTS that would be a lot more fun to not get paid for!

20191029_155413.jpg
Beer is ready and instead of labeling it MR BEER I decided to make my own label. lol

20191030_164047.jpg
As you said toolman gives good head. Real good I had no idea home made beer was so good.

I guess this means I need to make some beer label images for you like I did for Mike!

Hmmm...now I have to think about what your logo should be. Mike’s was obvious.

View attachment 1715416252
Sorry to just barge in on your conversation Ddaddy I couldn't find this trend for sometime.
Will go back and read what I missed out on.

My name kinda sucks for a beer label or anything so that should put you to the test. lol
IDK...Papu Frodie has a certain ring to it. :)

Just give me the translation to your language for “brewing company” or “Brew masters”

I need to find a mascot image that works best...I’m thinking the truck image with the truck carrying beer kegs and the 2 guys behind it loading them. Tag line “Honest Old-Fashioned Brew”. And below it, “From our home to yours”

Imagine this modified that way...

ED924F18-AE89-4676-9493-28DF1608AEA8.jpeg

IDK...Papu Frodie has a certain ring to it. :)

Just give me the translation to your language for “brewing company” or “Brew masters”

I need to find a mascot image that works best...I’m thinking the truck image with the truck carrying beer kegs and the 2 guys behind it loading them. Tag line “Honest Old-Fashioned Brew”. And below it, “From our home to yours”

Imagine this modified that way...

View attachment 1715416286
Papou is the way it's really spelled I guess and is Greek for grandpa. The old truck is perfect I like that idea.

That looks delish Fred. Is it all you had hoped for? I am enjoying some Chocolate Orange Stout. Better than any craft beer I have had. I am glad it turned out good. Welcome to the hobby.

View attachment 1715416352
Would like to try your beer orange stout sounds good. Mine was good for my first time would like to try a lighter beer next if you have any suggestions. Yes so far been fun for sure Gonna be nice to try some of yours at Mopars in the park next year if you bring some.

-
Back