Stop in for a drink.

-
I was livin' in Van Nuys (LA area) and working on building a section of I210. Stayed there Monday through Thursday nights Friday night back over the hill to home for the weekend. I talked a couple of the homies into coming to Cruise Night on Van Nuys Blvd on a Wednesday night. That Wednesday I started feeling kinda odd at work when I get back to the motorhome in the afternoon full on flu has set in. They were already on the road to meet me to go cruisin' in the Hemi Challenger :D. They talked me into going with them despite feeling like crap. "Pull over to that liquor store, I need to get something to settle my stomach". I grab a bottle of what I thought was Club Soda, back to the Challenger I go. The Challenger was definitely a big hit on Van Nuys :D. I opened up the bottle and took a big swallow and almost woofed my bisquits there in the back seat :eek:. "What is this ****?" "Tonic Water?:wtf:"

View attachment 1715489355 View attachment 1715489356 View attachment 1715489357
:lol::lol::mob:

Just finished painting part of my kids plane at 14*F so couldn't open the door to ventilate the shop so sticking to beer today already got a buzz from the paint. lol

IMG_20200319_115512_01.jpg
IMG_20200319_115526_01.jpg
IMG_20200319_115503_01.jpg
Sent my son these pictures just to get him freaked out I really used a paint gun just giving him ****... lol

Cocktail time :D
My mother, God love her, 88 years old. No doubt my warped sense of humor she had a genetic hand in. She had a funny thought and wanted to surprise me with a goofy present from Amazon and have it delivered here to the house. She get's a notice from Amazon "Sorry your package is undeliverable" and gets all bummed out and spills the beans to me about it.
81j3WZriI+L._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg
Is what she was having delivered. She gets another alert from Amazon that states "the savage freight guy" broke the package and it was being taken care of with a delay in the delivery date. I'm gonna have to step up my game to catch up to that bottle of olives :rofl:

Cocktail time :D
My mother, God love her, 88 years old. No doubt my warped sense of humor she had a genetic hand in. She had a funny thought and wanted to surprise me with a goofy present from Amazon and have it delivered here to the house. She get's a notice from Amazon "Sorry your package is undeliverable" and gets all bummed out and spills the beans to me about it.
View attachment 1715490200 Is what she was having delivered. She gets another alert from Amazon that states "the savage freight guy" broke the package and it was being taken care of with a delay in the delivery date. I'm gonna have to step up my game to catch up to that bottle of olives :rofl:
Good old mom olives are good but mom is best...

Went to the grocery store. I always enter through wine and spirits. Couldn't leave without buying something Eric the manager is a good guy and is a member of our tasting group. Cedar Ridge Malted Rye is so very tasty.

20200323_164858.jpg

Went to the grocery store. I always enter through wine and spirits. Couldn't leave without buying something Eric the manager is a good guy and is a member of our tasting group. Cedar Ridge Malted Rye is so very tasty.

View attachment 1715492558
Sounds good home alone tonight so making tacos and a Margarita on the rocks and some old movie like Red October and putting my feet up and ending the day.

Here’s how the neighborhood guys hang out together for a beer these days...

View attachment 1715492532

Saturday I was in the garage measuring for some shelving I'm planning to put up. My neighbor was walking up the driveway and I walked out with the tape measure still in my hand. He stopped and said, if you have to measure our safe distance with that, I'm going home.

That Dennis is a lot of fun. He dropped off 4 samples of spirits that we will taste and rate tonight on Messenger.
A virtual tasting so to speak..
20200328_132004.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a couple more cases of CEG today. They only had 4 cases in stock and while I was tempted to buy them all, I figured the next guy deserves a chance to get some too. So I only took the 2 that I came in for.

Hopefully it will be back in stock next week and this isn’t a sign of them not being able to get it.

Picked up a couple more cases of CEG today. They only had 4 cases in stock and while I was tempted to buy them all, I figured the next guy deserves a chance to get some too. So I only took the 2 that I came in for.

Hopefully it will be back in stock next week and this isn’t a sign of them not being able to get it.
That's the spirit.

Hmmm. Got the last 12 pack of Killian's they had at my local dist. (also a Coors product). Place wasnt bare, but looking very light on stock. Also had to have some Dragon's Milk. @Sublime one Love this stuff. Hadn't had it for a while. Are there 'dessert beers' like wines? If so, that's about where I would categorize it. Did decon earlier. At work now...
3fefae07-9987-478c-a2b1-4b6ddb321e65-jpeg.jpg

-
Back