Stop in for a drink.

-
I really like my HK P30 with the adjustable hand grips. Fits my hand and stubby fingers like a glove.

My Taurus PT-99 is an old friend that I can shoot the hell out of, but even with the Pachmyer grips it is still just a bit too large for my hand. I’ve only gotten used to it and comfortable with it because I have had it for 30 years and put over 4000 rounds through it. I can hit anything I point at just because of the sheer repetition of practicing with it.

My Taurus has a guide rod laser sight and I often dry practice by pointng at something (not aiming with the sights) and then quickly dropping my index finger to turn on the laser to see if where I pointed is aligned with where the laser lights. Yep, usually within an inch at 25’.
Use to do the same with mine with lazier sights as well but anymore for many years I don't think I could hit a barn at 25'but I still have my reloading press and can remember how to reload ammo.:)

Use to do the same with mine with lazier sights as well but anymore for many years I don't think I could hit a barn at 25'but I still have my reloading press and can remember how to reload ammo.:)
I am quite sure that in a real time of need, the skills would all come back. Like riding a bicycle.

I am quite sure that in a real time of need, the skills would all come back. Like riding a bicycle.
Yea still pack my gun I feel lost without it but nothing here I really need to shoot.

quarantini.jpg

Substitute Hangar Vodka for the Gin :lol:

Iv'e decided to stock up on booze instead of toilet paper and frozen TV dinners.
Happy is better than a full belly and a happy *** that has been wiped.
Crude I know but really this is getting out of hand.

Iv'e decided to stock up on booze instead of toilet paper and frozen TV dinners.
Happy is better than a full belly and a happy *** that has been wiped.
Crude I know but really this is getting out of hand.
I have plenty of spirits.

I have two and a half 30 pack cases of Coors Extra gold and two full bottles of Crown Royal. We also have 25 family sized rolls of TP.

I should be good to **** and grin for a few days at least!

:lol:

I have two and a half 30 pack cases of Coors Extra gold and two full bottles of Crown Royal. We also have 25 family sized rolls of TP.

I should be good to **** and grin for a few days at least!

:lol:
Perfect! You have your priorities straight. LOL

A friend posted on Facebook that there was no TP at the local grocery store. I offered a 4 pack in trade for their BMW convert. LMAO

Well, the wifes shopping was successful. Got a bag of rice and orange juice and a couple other things at one of the smaller local grocery stores. But the big score in the grocery treasure hunt was 4 pound packs of butter on sale at Sam’s. Got 2 of them! Told her that’s good,we have something to trade. Lol

Got a case of Killians and a small bottle of Jameson today for St Pattys Day. Damn that Jameson is smooth! Should have gotten a bigger bottle. Or maybe it's best I didn't. LOL

PA announce all Wine and Spirits shops to close tomorrow at close of business. That means no 'hard' alcohol will be available. Not sure if beer distributors will stay open. Beer and wine are normally available thru grocery and gas stations. So hopefully that continues. Bars and restaurants were already reduced to take out only....

PA announce all Wine and Spirits shops to close tomorrow at close of business. That means no 'hard' alcohol will be available. Not sure if beer distributors will stay open. Beer and wine are normally available thru grocery and gas stations. So hopefully that continues. Bars and restaurants were already reduced to take out only....
Good thing I am stocked up.

I had a funny feeling this was coming when I got up this morning. Did a quick run to the beer store at lunch time and grabbed a couple more cases of CEG...just because.

Not that I’m concerned about not being able to still get it when I want it, but rather if this thing spreads substantially I don’t want to have to routinely leave the house to get stuff when half the public has the virus.

I was thinkin' when I was in the market the other day. They have been using quinine for centuries to treat malaria. Tonic water has quinine in it. Let's drink 1 cup per day during this ordeal. The stuff tastes as nasty as it did 40 year ago when I bought it by mistake.

I was thinkin' when I was in the market the other day. They have been using quinine for centuries to treat malaria. Tonic water has quinine in it. Let's drink 1 cup per day during this ordeal. The stuff tastes as nasty as it did 40 year ago when I bought it by mistake.
Tito's and tonic. Yes please!

Tito's and tonic. Yes please!

I was livin' in Van Nuys (LA area) and working on building a section of I210. Stayed there Monday through Thursday nights Friday night back over the hill to home for the weekend. I talked a couple of the homies into coming to Cruise Night on Van Nuys Blvd on a Wednesday night. That Wednesday I started feeling kinda odd at work when I get back to the motorhome in the afternoon full on flu has set in. They were already on the road to meet me to go cruisin' in the Hemi Challenger :D. They talked me into going with them despite feeling like crap. "Pull over to that liquor store, I need to get something to settle my stomach". I grab a bottle of what I thought was Club Soda, back to the Challenger I go. The Challenger was definitely a big hit on Van Nuys :D. I opened up the bottle and took a big swallow and almost woofed my bisquits there in the back seat :eek:. "What is this ****?" "Tonic Water?:wtf:"

th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

-
Back