Stop in for a drink.

-
20200311_152927.jpg
Been sanding on the plane all day getting it ready to paint and the boys still are trying to decide on the stripes. They like Ddaddy's idea a lot but still waiting for the final decision, ssssssssssooooo I know its"s early but I am covered in paint dust from sanding so time for a Black Velvet with some Sprite mixed with paint dust. lol

View attachment 1715485436 Been sanding on the plane all day getting it ready to paint and the boys still are trying to decide on the stripes. They like Ddaddy's idea a lot but still waiting for the final decision, ssssssssssooooo I know its"s early but I am covered in paint dust from sanding so time for a Black Velvet with some Sprite mixed with paint dust. lol
Cool stuff. BV and Sprite was my go to for years.

View attachment 1715485436 Been sanding on the plane all day getting it ready to paint and the boys still are trying to decide on the stripes. They like Ddaddy's idea a lot but still waiting for the final decision, ssssssssssooooo I know its"s early but I am covered in paint dust from sanding so time for a Black Velvet with some Sprite mixed with paint dust. lol
Cool! Let me know if there are any other variations to the design they might want to see.

Mean time I took this crappy old photo a friend sent me and did something better with it...

7A72BD5A-7D8E-4A2F-A05E-3AC396F66965.jpeg

359CF969-A204-49AA-9F01-808D632B7010.jpeg

Well. It’s official. We have been directed by the Chairman and CEO to work from home for at least the rest of this month.

Works for me, I hate the commute and am happier to work from here in my comfy clothes. Besides, my home office is better equipped than the one there. Go figure.

Even better, the time difference between my end of the day and a cold beer is only as long as it takes me to walk from the home office to the fridge.

Well. It’s official. We have been directed by the Chairman and CEO to work from home for at least the rest of this month.

Works for me, I hate the commute and am happier to work from here in my comfy clothes. Besides, my home office is better equipped than the one there. Go figure.

Even better, the time difference between my end of the day and a cold beer is only as long as it takes me to walk from the home office to the fridge.
I want your job just not smart enough to do what you do. lol

I want your job just not smart enough to do what you do. lol
You are plenty smart enough, you just don’t have the same experience I do.

On another note of being smart (or lucky), I figured out today that one of the drugs we are working on could potentially reduce the fatality rate of COVID-19 virus by as much as 30%.

I made my case late this afternoon and Executive management is going nuts! They are furiously building the database to support my proposal and present it publicly.

For me, I’m just hoping it may eventually save some lives if I am right.

Last edited:
You are plenty smart enough, you just don’t have the same experience I do.

On another note of being smart (or lucky), I figured out today that one of the drugs we are working on could potentially reduce the fatality rate of COVID-19 virus by as much as 30%.

I made my case late this afternoon and Executive management is going nuts! They are furiously building the database to support my proposal and present it publicly.

For me, I’m just hoping it may eventually save some lives if I am right.
Sure hope so and if it works they best reward you for what you did.

Sure hope so and if it works they best reward you for what you did.
I hope it works more than anything. Financial rewards are secondary.

If I am correct, this could have saved 1500 people who have died already and may save several times more than that in the future.

Whether I get financially rewarded for it or not, saving that many lives will be the greatest thing I ever could have done with my life and the gifts God has given me.

I pray that I am right and it makes a difference.

I hope it works more than anything. Financial rewards are secondary.

If I am correct, this could have saved 1500 people who have died already and may save several times more than that in the future.

Whether I get financially rewarded for it or not, saving that many lives will be the greatest thing I ever could have done with my life and the gifts God has given me.

I pray that I am right and it makes a difference.
Your a good man I'd buy you a beer if you were a bit closer.
Helping others is what it's all about.

We can still enjoy a toast together...you raise your glass and I will raise mine!

We are all in this together, life is short and despite any differences, we are all more alike than different. We must take the time to help each other along the path that we take in life or the purpose of we of why we are here is lost.

Perhaps now is the time when all of humanity finally gets that.

I hope so...for all our sake.

We can still enjoy a toast together...you raise your glass and I will raise mine!

We are all in this together, life is short and despite any differences, we are all more alike than different. We must take the time to help each other along the path that we take in life or the purpose of we of why we are here is lost.

Perhaps now is the time when all of humanity finally gets that.

I hope so...for all our sake.
Would be nice to get along without trying to take from another or change another.
Yea someday I hope.

-7256342234778951887.png
The boys finally decided on how to paint the plane and gave me this to use as a diagram. asked them for a picture of how the wings should look and got a ???? you figure it out dad.
Love my kids just wish they would be more detailed. lol

We found an antique 1930s pottery whiskey jug and made a lamp out of it. Kinda cool!

BE8AB590-1882-42EF-A3AF-762298CED2C6.jpeg

6C6E7C60-8891-40BC-82AF-64C6077FE316.jpeg

5E03EFB5-DF99-4011-8A17-963863B545C7.jpeg

Sipping a Beam Black Old Fashioned and fiddling with my 10mm Glock 40 at the moment.
Nice gun and a good round I kinda lean to the Kimber 45 myself I like the feel in my short fat fingers.

Nice gun and a good round I kinda lean to the Kimber 45 myself I like the feel in my short fat fingers.
I really like my HK P30 with the adjustable hand grips. Fits my hand and stubby fingers like a glove.

My Taurus PT-99 is an old friend that I can shoot the hell out of, but even with the Pachmyer grips it is still just a bit too large for my hand. I’ve only gotten used to it and comfortable with it because I have had it for 30 years and put over 4000 rounds through it. I can hit anything I point at just because of the sheer repetition of practicing with it.

My Taurus has a guide rod laser sight and I often dry practice by pointng at something (not aiming with the sights) and then quickly dropping my index finger to turn on the laser to see if where I pointed is aligned with where the laser lights. Yep, usually within an inch at 25’.

-
Back