Stop in for a drink.

-
Famous sit-com dialogue...

”What are the things floating in my beer?”

“They are hops.”

“Umm...ok. What are these things hopping around in my beer?”

:lol:

A nice cap from just setting overnight. The yeast is working!

20200229_082450.jpg

He's busy enough just supplying FABO events. :thumbsup:
I will need to look at the calendar and plan a fresh brew for Mopar's in the Park. Except for a quart in my frig, I am out of Orange Shandy.

I will need to look at the calendar and plan a fresh brew for Mopar's in the Park. Except for a quart in my frig, I am out of Orange Shandy.
really want to try your orange shandy. Hope to be at the park with my car this year it won't be completely done but going anyway.

I been jonesin' for an Item that was on the Der Wienerschnitzel menu long ago. Just about everything they had in the kitchen on one dog, I fergit the odd name they had for it. Lit up the pit, uncapped a Shiner Bock or 3 :D. Grilled some sweetbreads for munchies :D. Just think Kraut Dog with mustard, onion, chili, and cheese. So messy you dare not set it down between bites :lol:.

I tested my witbier tonight. It is done fermenting so I transferred it to a bottling bucket and it will clarify tonight. I might bottle it tomorrow or Saturday. It sure smells good.

20200307_133721.jpg
4 of my boys are here working on there plane we just finished lunch and I am sitting in my chair in the garage sipping some Tin Cup telling them what to do. I don't think they are listening to me but it's OK I got the stereo cranked up so loud I can't here myself.
Life is good love my kids....

View attachment 1715483150 4 of my boys are here working on there plane we just finished lunch and I am sitting in my chair in the garage sipping some Tin Cup telling them what to do. I don't think they are listening to me but it's OK I got the stereo cranked up so loud I can't here myself.
Life is good love my kids....
Tin Cup! Perfect.

I tested my witbier tonight. It is done fermenting so I transferred it to a bottling bucket and it will clarify tonight. I might bottle it tomorrow or Saturday. It sure smells good.
Bottled the Witbier today. 18 liters.

20200307_123533.jpg

20200307_123844.jpg

20200310_142927.jpg
I thought I would commit suicide today with the Corona virus I think 5 bottles should just about do it.

-
Back