Stop in for a drink.

-
I like it. I have to send it to 3 boys that own the plane and each one has a different idea.
You need a boy or two I have 6 boys and love them lots just wish they all could agree at the same time. lol
I understand. I have a teenage girl...and she has at least 6 different personalities all at the same time!

:lol:

I understand. I have a teenage girl...and she has at least 6 different personalities all at the same time!

:lol:
Yep have 2 girls with the same problem as well as the 6 boys. God how did we ever deal with the kids. I think we better poor another drink and hang on and hope for the best. lol

Started my Scamp for the first time today did a video but I can't put it on here so just having a Crown on ice to celebrate. Happy camper I am.

Started my Scamp for the first time today did a video but I can't put it on here so just having a Crown on ice to celebrate. Happy camper I am.
Nope. You have to put it on Youtube and then post a link. That was the server for the sited doesn't overfill with videos.

Nope. You have to put it on Youtube and then post a link. That was the server for the sited doesn't overfill with videos.
Good idea it would flood with videos real fast.
Real happy with my Blue Print engine. started right up.

Landshark_Surfboard_Opener_POP.jpg

Bad news for Molson-Coors-Miller. Their headquarters in Milwaukee got shot up today. 5 fatalities, reported the shooter was one of them, self inflicted. Prayers for the families and survivors.

Bad news for Molson-Coors-Miller. Their headquarters in Milwaukee got shot up today. 5 fatalities, reported the shooter was one of them, self inflicted. Prayers for the families and survivors.
Sad news for sure.

Saying all were employees. So, apparently was planned ahead and brought gun to work...

Saying all were employees. So, apparently was planned ahead and brought gun to work...

We had a similar occurrence at one of the company quarries further up the coast years ago. We were a long time getting over it. We didn't personally know any of the victims but it shook all of us to the core.

We had a similar occurrence at one of the company quarries further up the coast years ago. We were a long time getting over it. We didn't personally know any of the victims but it shook all of us to the core.
Real sad.

getPart

I had to go on safari to find this vodka today. I gave my 80sumthin' year old mother a bottle of it for Christmas. Apparently she and her meeses were quite taken with it and requested another. :lol:

getPart

I had to go on safari to find this vodka today. I gave my 80sumthin' year old mother a bottle of it for Christmas. Apparently she and her meeses were quite taken with it and requested another. :lol:
At that age another bottle is a good thing. lol

Weekend is here and after 5 so gonna have to make me a drink and start on dinner.
Black Velvet and 7/up then BBQ some chicken with baked beans and and toast.

-
Back