Stop in for a drink.

-
What happened here! :lol:

20210608_070434.jpg

Gotta find one to try. Jason tells it like it is. And it's a $20 bottle.

Last edited:
What the heck, it's a $21 bottle. It has a nice nose. I don't get all the flavors that the YouTuber's get but they are pros after all. LMAO. What I can say is that it is a smooth sipper with some sweet and rye spice. A slight caramel note that spreads into a lingering finish. It would be a perfect daily driver or patio bourbon and at a sub $25 price you can't go wrong. I don't do many mixers but I might try some basics and see how it acts. A little ginger ale or Sprite might make for a nice drink. Cheers!

20210609_173909.jpg

323_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=J-8ZB97alM8AX_ixRRb&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg
My 2 girls are about to bless me with more grand kids. My oldest is the one on the left and carrying twins. I have 5 grand kids to be born this year and I am one happy Papa. Big cheers all.

View attachment 1715750503My 2 girls are about to bless me with more grand kids. My oldest is the one on the left and carrying twins. I have 5 grand kids to be born this year and I am one happy Papa. Big cheers all.
Official Fred disclaimer: I think he has somewhere around 99 kids so no telling how many grand kids by now! Hah! Great family Fred!

20210615_171233.jpg
I have this fine bottle of good brew from Lon to be delivered to Sublime one someday soon. If you hear of a car show John in or around your area let me know I'll drop the bottle off and we will hit the car show. You drive the Scamp I'll drink your new bottle of whiskey. :D

-
Back