Stop in for a drink.

-
Man where is Dave when we need him? That looks like his stash of beer for sure. He has like 900 cases of Gold!
Not so many now. Memorial Day Monday was great weather and we and my neighbor had a BBQ fest for half the neighborhood. His grill and mine going full tilt while everyone had a great time. I provided the beer (lots and lots of cold Coors Extra Gold on ice) and the neighbors brought food to be grilled and sides to add to the party. I even sent a few neighbors home with a case of Gold from my inventory.

Only 30 cases left in my stash and I expect we will do it all again over the Fourth of July!

I knew this stockpile wouldn’t last the Summer...LOL!

Cheers!

Not so many now. Memorial Day Monday was great weather and we and my neighbor had a BBQ fest for half the neighborhood. His grill and mine going full tilt while everyone had a great time. I provided the beer (lots and lots of cold Coors Extra Gold on ice) and the neighbors brought food to be grilled and sides to add to the party. I even sent a few neighbors home with a case of Gold from my inventory.

Only 30 cases left in my stash and I expect we will do it all again over the Fourth of July!

I knew this stockpile wouldn’t last the Summer...LOL!

Cheers!
Cheers Dave. Having a Coors extra light with dinner.

Fred, sorry about playing phone tag all day yesterday. I found the paint by the gate. Thanks! Hope you guys all have a great time at MITP this year. I am super bummed I could not make it. First time I have missed that party in a long time. I hate being an adult. You boys be safe and hydrate, looks to be a scorcher.

00v0v_kCJTmc76YJXz_0rf0iA_600x450.jpg

:steering: BTW hot rod is listed on CL out of Salina Kansas
180 proof GOOOOOOOOOD :lol:

I would but after 7 wide mouth Coors lights, it may be time to eat something!

I would but after 7 wide mouth Coors lights, it may be time to eat something!
Holy smokes makes me wanna pee just thinking about that! We are sipping a little higher octane so we don’t have to go out in the heat and pee. The shop is nice and cool. Not so much outside, still hovering around 105. Holy Samolee.

Holy smokes makes me wanna pee just thinking about that! We are sipping a little higher octane so we don’t have to go out in the heat and pee. The shop is nice and cool. Not so much outside, still hovering around 105. Holy Samolee.

I am a comfortable 68 degrees with my garage mini-split!

Between the 2” of rain we got last weekend and the 1.25” of rain we got yesterday and today, we managed to get the three 8’ Green Giant Arborvitae trees planted. Digging the 3’ diameter holes 18” deep for the 100 lb root balls was challenging enough in this soil full of rocks, but moving the trees to their location and dropping them into place was about all my back could handle!

We got it done though, including mulch and about 200 lbs of stone around each tree. I will call it a successful week of landscaping and enjoy this nice Friday evening with a cold beer or three and admire the finished work.

Cheers!

F941356C-C049-4EB7-A476-1A31211A7B79.jpeg

Oh some food, and it was good, This is a real salad! Now a night cap!

6270A434-0D1F-4215-81BB-31625C06A8AD.jpeg

Fred, sorry about playing phone tag all day yesterday. I found the paint by the gate. Thanks! Hope you guys all have a great time at MITP this year. I am super bummed I could not make it. First time I have missed that party in a long time. I hate being an adult. You boys be safe and hydrate, looks to be a scorcher.
Miss you being here had a great day hanging out with the gang but not the same with you gone. Cheers from all your friends here at the show.

20210607_183248.jpg
So I was gifted 2 bottles of good stuff from 2 friends at Mopars in the park over the weekend. Toolman, Lon I thank you and was hard trying to figure out witch one to tap into tonight.
So as hard as it was to decide I figured I would just tap into both and enjoy. Cheers or maybe double cheers I'm liking it.

View attachment 1715748791So I was gifted 2 bottles of good stuff from 2 friends at Mopars in the park over the weekend. Toolman, Lon I thank you and was hard trying to figure out witch one to tap into tonight.
So as hard as it was to decide I figured I would just tap into both and enjoy. Cheers or maybe double cheers I'm liking it.
Good to hear. I had to buy a bottle of Rabbit Hole (que @68original) and am sharing it with my buddy Ted. Damn, that is good stuff! Ted needs to buy a bottle too. See what you did? LOL

20210607_192327.jpg

-
Back