Stop in for a drink.

-
Show-off

:thumbsup:

Finest kind... I'm jealous

Still moving in so the bar is not yet established
Not to show off but I have more and willing to share.

8.12b.jpg

8.12c.jpg

I can attest, he certainly does and he certainly will! I have crawled away from his kitchen table! Come to think of it I have crawled off his patio as well! Hah! Great times! He ain’t scared I guarantee you that! Hah!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What do you see that is a favorite or a must try. Damn, these are old photos. I should load my list.

I see your Redemption. That is my go-to for mixing an Old Fashioned. I'll also go with their High Rye Bourbon .

Wiggle Rye for you Pennsylvania guys

Few Rye out of Illinois

I'll throw down a little Bulliet now and again.

I do like to visit local distillers and support their efforts

I love the way you think WV!
Be careful or you will be the destination of a road trip! You are kind of like us up here in Fargo. Ya gotta wanna get there. Not really on the way to anything. We don’t get a lot of tourist traffic! Hah!

Thanks

Did a seminar on 1920s mixology a while back. I don't play any more. Proper ingredients, proper glass, proper garnish. I'll drink Bourbon on the rocks or an Islay Scotch neat but if I'm doing a cocktail I'm an admitted snob. Can't go to most bars because they F$&% it up

IMG_20200319_210430412~2.jpg

I love the way you think WV!
Be careful or you will be the destination of a road trip! You are kind of like us up here in Fargo. Ya gotta wanna get there. Not really on the way to anything. We don’t get a lot of tourist traffic! Hah!
Hahah.... yeah. Been many a moon since I was up your neck of the woods. Did some shooting out around Devils Lake.

Thanks

Did a seminar on 1920s mixology a while back. I don't play any more. Proper ingredients, proper glass, proper garnish. I'll drink Bourbon on the rocks or an Islay Scotch neat but if I'm doing a cocktail I'm an admitted snob. Can't go to most bars because they F$&% it up

View attachment 1715786127
Agree to that. Most bars around here question you when you ask for "neat". My 100 bottle collection are all capable of drinking neat. I started out with Black Velvet/ Sprite for years. I have graduated. I also like single malts and Highland Scotches as well as many Tequillias especially Repasado.

Agree to that. Most bars around here question you when you ask for "neat". My 100 bottle collection are all capable of drinking neat. I started out with Black Velvet/ Sprite for years. I have graduated. I like single malts and Highkand Scotches.

My palate isn't as discerning with Bourbon... I do like the range that Scotches bring. The smokier and peatier the better :thumbsup:

But I agree, if you can't drink it neat and enjoy it... then you should upgrade.

What's that saying ... Life is too short to drink shiiitte _________

Whatever your preference might be

Love the growth of US Based distillers. They are crafting some amazing liquors.

:usflag:
Agreed and Corsair does some fun stuff. Ryemageddon has chocolate malted barley in it. You can taste the cereal grains and the chocolate. Delicious.

-
Back